“Very nice stay”

Ranked #3 of 44 Hotels in Hot Springs
Conway, Arkansas
“Very nice stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2013

We stayed this past weekend and had a very enjoyable experience. From the moment you walk in to check in the staff had smiles on their faces and answered any questions i had. The room was very clean, have no complaints at all, the beds were awesome, the pool was nice! The air was COLD too! only thing I do have to say that isnt as positive is our room was right beside where the maids and staff room was and it did get kind of loud with all of them talking etc we had a handicap room and might of been so nice for an elderly couple but other than that it wasnt to bad for me , I had two rowdy boys, hope the neighbors didnt mind! :) The breakfast was good, only no bacon :( we love bacon... the staff in the dining room were so nice and very accommodating, they worked their tails off for everyone that came in.. hope they get a nice pay, they were very attentive!! would definitely stay here again! Thanks for the nice stay Best Western

Room Tip: If you dont want noise ask for a back room, but it is farther away from the breakfast room and pool...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
HSDude, Owner at BEST WESTERN Winners Circle, responded to this review, 24 July 2013
Dear conwaykim,

I'm so pleased that you enjoyed your stay at our property in Hot Springs, Arkansas. Thank you for your business! I'm especially proud of the staff, sounds like they did a great job of accommodating your needs. They all try hard...I'm also glad that you liked your room, the Pillow Top mattress on you bed, the cleanliness, and the cold A.C. You're right the breakfast is awesome but we don't have bacon, I'll have to look into the possibility of that. I sure hope that if you are ever in Hot Springs again and need a place to stay that you will give us the opportunity to take care of your needs once again.

Jim

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (143)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
East Coast
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2013

The room was comfortable and a good breakfast was offered. The staff was friendly and helpful. We needed a light bulb replaced and that was attended to promptly. The location was close to the downtown area as well as the sites.

1 Thank HomelessEastCoast
HSDude, Owner at BEST WESTERN Winners Circle, responded to this review, 18 July 2013
Dear HomelessEastCo...,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us and thank you for mentioning our staff. We take pride in having a friendly, customer service oriented hotel staff. I'm so happy that you were comfortable in your room and that you found our location convenient. Our breakfast as you mentioned is quite extensive and I'm happy you found it to your liking. I'm certainly glad that you enjoyed your stay and we hope that the next time you are in the Hot Springs area that you will stay with us once again.

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2013

I hate being told something and then not getting it. When we arrived they said they would waive the pet charge ($25) but when we checked out....they didn't. I ask if the manager would call me about it and the front office person said she would at 10:30...at 4:30 I called the manager......she said she had a busy morning...I said it was 4:30 and she said she was sorry. She also said she would waive it but the man who owned the place was very set in charging for pet fees. Maybe the girl I check in with was new. The second day there we were gone for 5 hours and at 3pm the room was still not cleaned...I went to the office and they said it would be cleaned soon.....about 3:30 it was cleaned. I'm not sure when the carpet was cleaned last but I couldn't play with our dog on it.....it was so dusty. The breakfast and the rest of the property was nice. So with the pet fee the room rate with tax, etc. was over a $100 a night. I think you can find better in the Hot Springs. We have stayed at 16 BW...this is the only one I've ever had a compaint about. Most BW are great.

Dear CharleyR111,

Thank you for your business and thank you for your review. We appreciate your business. I am sorry for the customer service issues you had with our staff, I can assure you that is not typical. I hope that if you are ever in the Hot Springs area once again and find yourself needing lodging that you would give us another chance to earn your business, for without customers like you, we have no reason for being here.

Fort Smith, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2013

Upo arrival staff was friendly and helpful. We stayed in a double bed room, bed was comfortable. Room was clean but it had a weird odor. Space was average. Free breakfast bar was not very good and dinning area was too small for the large crowd.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family

Dear Mayra G,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and thank you for your honest review. I'm glad that you liked our staff and our pillow top beds. However, I am sorry that your stay did not totally meet your expectations. I'm fairly shocked that you didn't like the breakfast for we seldom get a response that's not positive. The selection is quite extensive. I will admit that the seating area does get a little crowded sometimes if everyone comes to eat at once. I'm going to look into the room odor for sure, that is not typical. I hope that if you are ever in the area again and need lodging that you will give us another try. We would love for you to give us another chance to exceed your expectations.

Texarkana, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2013

My husband and I stayed at Best Western in Hot Springs,AR on the week of July/13th and we had a very pleasant stay there. It seems to be an older hotel, but the upstairs room we stayed in was very clean and the bed was great and so comfortable!! The whole staff was really friendly and polite, not to mention the breakfast which was very good!! The hotel location is good too, right across from Oaklawn casino and horse race track. I would stay there again and definetely recommend.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

HSDude, Owner at BEST WESTERN Winners Circle, responded to this review, 16 July 2013
Dear Simone L,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us and thank you for mentioning our staff. We take pride in having a friendly hotel staff. I'm so happy you slept well on our Pillow Top Mattress in the room. Our breakfast as you mentioned is quite extensive and I'm happy you found it to your liking. I'm certainly glad that you enjoyed your stay and we hope that the next time you are in the Hot Springs area that you will stay with us once again.

Fairfax, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2013

The motel is across the street from the Oaklawn casino. Very nice room with a small refrigerator and microwave oven. Very nice front desk staff and great breakfast offerings including B & G, scrambled eggs, sausage, and waffles.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

HSDude, Owner at BEST WESTERN Winners Circle, responded to this review, 15 July 2013
Dear Bob R,

Thank you for your business and thank you for your kind words. I appreciate that you mentioned our staff, they really do try hard to please everyone. I'm happy that you enjoyed the breakfast options as well as the amenities in your room. I hope that if you are ever in the Hot Springs area again and find yourself needing lodging that you would stay with us once again.

Monroeville, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2013

My wife and I stayed here two nights while road tripping through the area. Overall found the property to be very nice. Asked far a room near the back, and it was always nice and quiet. Staff was very helpful with dining recommendations. The very best part ofthe stay with the breakfast, it had a little of everything - cereal, pasteries, hot items, fruit, yogurt, etc. Property is also right across from the casino (if interested in that) and not far from dining.

Would definintly recommend

Room Tip: Ask foraroom on the backside for a quieter stay.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
HSDude, Owner at BEST WESTERN Winners Circle, responded to this review, 14 July 2013
Dear RMabe_PA,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us and thank you for your kind words about our staff. We take pride in having a friendly and helpful hotel staff. Our breakfast as you mentioned is quite extensive, I'm happy you found it to your liking. I'm certainly glad that you enjoyed your stay and we hope that the next time you are in the Hot Springs area that you will stay with us once again.