“Wonderful Stay”

Best Western Winners Circle
Ranked #2 of 45 Hotels in Hot Springs
Reviewed 7 October 2013

The room was clean, The staff was helpful and friendly, and I enjoyed my stay very much. The people in the breakfast area were very willing to help with getting what you needed to eat, and they were very friendly and actually seemed to care that you were there. I was there for the Senior Games, and this hotel was within quick access to the places I needed to go.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
HSDude, Owner at Best Western Winners Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2013

Dear Michele B.,

Thank you for your recent stay with us, we appreciate your business. I'm so happy that the staff made you feel very special, because you are!!! I'm glad that you found everything to your liking, from the staff, to the room, to the hot breakfast bar, to the convenient location. I sure hope that you will come back and stay with us again, we would love the opportunity to serve you all over again.

Jim

Write a ReviewReviews (1,231)

Reviewed 7 October 2013

Hotel seems clean. Bathrooms are not very spacious or well lit. Bed was very comfortable (the most important part of the stay). Did not stay for the hot breakfast they provide. We prefer to look for restaurants that serve higher quality food. Rated sleep quality excellent but wished that had a policy that motorcycles could not start before 8am.

Room Tip: Rooms toward the rear of the property seem the most quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Dear Steven M.,

Thank you for your recent stay with us, we are honored that you chose us, for we know that you have choices. We do appreciate your business. I'm glad that you found your room clean and your pillowtop bed comfortable. I wish you had tried the hot breakfast buffet, I think you would have found it up to par with what you are used to in restaurants---it's not the typical motel continental breakfast. I'm sorry that you felt like the bathroom was small and not lit well enough. I hope that the next time you are in the area and need lodging that you will give us another try to exceed your expectations, for we know, without you the customer that there would be no need for us to be here.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

Good location, great service, really nice breakfast that was hot and tasty with the best staff...they even cook your waffles for you! Room was clean and quiet, except for motorcycles, but that was not hotel's fault. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for your business, we appreciate that you chose us! I'm glad that you enjoyed the convenient location and the nice hot breakfast buffet. I'm also glad that you found your room clean and comfortable. I'm very happy that the staff was friendly and helpful, we do have great people working for us. I hope that if you are ever in the area once again and find yourself needing lodging that you will chose us again.

Reviewed 4 October 2013

Enjoyed this hotel a great deal. Comfort, beautiful, nice staff. Staff especially the breakfast personnel went over and beyond to assist for breakfast. Will definitely stay at this hotel whenever we are in LR. Will definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
HSDude, Owner at Best Western Winners Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2013

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for your recent stay at our property, we are honored that you chose us! I'm so happy that you enjoyed your visit a great deal, that is our goal. I'm glad that you enjoyed the comfortable room, the hot breakfast buffet and the staff as well. We try hard...Thank you for your kind words and if you are ever in the Hot Springs area again I hope that you would choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed 4 October 2013

The rooms were very nice and clean. The rooms had a microwave, frig, and coffee maker. The restaurant was great and the staff were great. The pool area looked clean and in order. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is in the area .

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Michael C.,

Thank you for your recent stay with us, we appreciate your business. I'm glad that you found your room and the facility to your liking. I'm also pleased that you liked the breakfast and our staff. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay. I hope that if you are ever in the area again and find yourself needing lodging that you would choose us once again.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

This is an excellent Best Western, I would stay here again and would stay here before going to other hotel properties. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The room was great and the breakfast was fabulous. I think the others in our group were sorry they didn't stay here as I kept saying how great it was. I would love to see this be the standard of other Best Western hotel properties.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Denise C
HSDude, Owner at Best Western Winners Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2013

Dear Denise C.,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to write about your recent stay with us, and what a wonderful review this is!!! Wow, I'm so tickled that you had a wonderful experience---from the friendly staff, to the clean room, to the fabulous hot breakfast bar. I wish the others from your group had stayed here as well. :D Thank you for your business, we appreciate it. I hope that if you are ever in the Hot Springs area again and find yourself needing a place to stay that you will honor us by choosing us again.

Reviewed 30 September 2013 via mobile

The front desk lady was very helpful when booking our room. The room was clean and did not smelll. The beds were comfy and the water was a good temperature and pressure. I would stay here again if I was in Hot Springs.

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank openroad42
HSDude, Owner at Best Western Winners Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2013

Dear openroad42,

Thank you for your recent stay with us, we appreciate your business. I also want to thank you for your kind comments about our staff, the cleanliness of your room, the comfortable PillowTop mattress, and the condition of your room. We look forward to taking care of you on your next visit to Hot Springs.