“Dive Trip” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 44 Hotels in Hot Springs
Athens
“Dive Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

My wife and I stayed here in August for a dive trip. We enjoyed it so much we returned in Oct for another dive trip stay. Its very clean and the hot breakfast was very good. This hotel is close to all downtown attractions. Our next trip to Hot Springs we will be staying there again.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

HSDude, Owner at BEST WESTERN Winners Circle, responded to this review, 23 October 2013
Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experiences with your recent stays. We truly appreciate your business. We love repeat travelers!!! I'm glad that you enjoy the location, the clean comfortable rooms, and the Hot Breakfast Buffet. Once again, thank your for your loyalty and we look forward to serving you again in the very near future.

Jim

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (138)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Allegan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013

The room was clean and fresh. The staff courteous and helpful. Had a wonderful time and will definitely use this hotel in the future. We had our dog with us and the area for her run was perfect. We really enjoyed ourselves. The breakfast that as provided had everything you could want. Hot or Cold - Excellent Service!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family

1 Thank Rebecca W
HSDude, Owner at BEST WESTERN Winners Circle, responded to this review, 22 October 2013
Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for your kind words and thank you for your business. We realize you have choices and we are proud that you chose us! We truly do appreciate your business. I'm so happy that you found the breakfast to your liking as well as your room clean and fresh. Yes, we do have rooms that are dog friendly so that was definitely a plus for you. Once again, I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to serving you the next time that you are in the Hot Springs area.

San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013

This was great motel in a great location. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The breakfast was a hot buffet, very good. The people that work there seemed to really like what they were doing, they were super nice. This was just what we needed, we will be back.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
HSDude, Owner at BEST WESTERN Winners Circle, responded to this review, 21 October 2013
Dear BeautyQueen736,

Thank you for you business, we appreciate you! I'm glad that you found the location to your liking, the room clean, the pillowtop mattress comfortable, and the Hot Breakfast Buffet. I'm happy that the staff were pleasant, helpful, and accommodating. I can't wait for you to come back so that we can take care of you once again.

Bentonville, Arkansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2013

This is an older motel just across the street from the racetrack, but the king room is nicely redecorated and clean, with pillow-top mattress, and the continental breakfast was one of the best we have seen, including scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits & gravy, and Belgian waffles made for you, in addition to the usual cold fare. Front desk staff very accommodating & breakfast bar attendants (especially Donna) were really on top of keeping the food coming. I would definitely stay here again. Good central location to local attractions.

Room Tip: Recommend off-street upstairs.
Dear Terry D.,

Thank you for staying with us, we know you have choices and we appreciate your business! I'm happy that you liked the location being right across the street from Oaklawn Racing & Gaming. I'm glad that you were impressed with the Hot Breakfast Buffet. I'm also glad that you found your room clean, the decor to your liking, the pillowtop mattress comfortable, and the staff very helpful to you. We look forward to serving you again in the very near future.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2013 via mobile

Was in town this past weekend for a wedding. Decided to stay here to save a little money, instead of the Embassy where everyone else stayed. The staff was friendly and the room was nice and clean, a must since I had my daughter along. The lady at the front desk even had an example spout to show me how to use the shower when I came down to ask. The only issue I had was that I arrived Friday night for a Saturday night wedding, which wasn't until 6. I had to either checkout at 12pm or pay for another night. I was surprised there was no kind of extended stay fee or something I could have paid for a few extra hours. All in all I was still satisfied. It's even located right across the street from Oaklawn, so when I get some vacation time and a little gambling money I know where I'm staying. My only is advice is get to breakfast on time because the eggs go fast, but they keep you updated on how long tge next batch will take :)

Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
HSDude, Owner at BEST WESTERN Winners Circle, responded to this review, 15 October 2013
Dear Jaurivis H.,

Thank you for your recent stay with us, we truly appreciate your business. I'm glad that you found your room clean and comfortable, the location well situated, as well as the staff very helpful. It sounds like it was just what you needed. We look forward to you coming back when you are ready to go play at the casino right across the street so that we can serve you again.

Austin, Tx
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

Motel was nice and convenient to everything in Hot Springs. We stayed there in the off season so there were plenty of vacancies. This property is right across the street from casino. Beds were comfortable and complimentary hot breakfast had all the normal items.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

HSDude, Owner at BEST WESTERN Winners Circle, responded to this review, 11 October 2013
Dear Tammy A.,

Thank you for your recent stay with us, we appreciate your business. I'm glad that you found the room clean, the bed comfortable, and the hot breakfast buffet to your liking. I see that you enjoyed the convenient location of being right across the street from the casino as well. I sure hope you will think of us again the next time you need a room in the area.

Columbia, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

We were there on 10-5-2013 for the Superlift SRRS finals. Hotel was clean, spacious and had modern ameneties. Bed was comfortable and everything in the room worked. There was plenty of parking close to the room and a large fenced lot for trailers. The breakfast was great and really is a full breakfast. The ladies that were working the breakfast buffet were very friendly and checked on you often to make sure you had everything you needed. We paid $83 a night which was almost half of the other hotels in the area with the same rating. This isn't the Ritz so don't expect that. This is a really nice above average hotel for the price. Don't let these other nit picking reviewers keep you from staying here and saving some coin. I wouldn't stay at another hotel in Hot Springs.

1 Thank Redline_Zero
HSDude, Owner at BEST WESTERN Winners Circle, responded to this review, 9 October 2013
Dear Redline_Zero,

Thank you for your recent stay with us during the Superlift SRRS Finals last weekend, we truly do appreciate your business. I'm glad you found everything to your liking and that the extra parking was helpful for your situation. It sounds like exactly what you were looking for during your visit. Your review is "spot on" in so many ways, I appreciate your frankness. I hope you come back to the Superlift Off Road Vehicle Park again real soon, and bring all your friends. We would love to take care of you once again.