“Racetrack Location”

Best Western Winners Circle
Ranked #2 of 45 Hotels in Hot Springs
Reviewed 8 November 2013

Hotel was a good value for area - somewhat outdated furnishings and carpet and musty room smell. Best value for area as there are very few hotels and they are old and overpriced. Excellent location if you are going to the track/casino. Service was good and friendly. Breakfast bar clean and friendly.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
HSDude, Owner at Best Western Winners Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

Dear Debra M.,

Thank you for your recent visit and stay at our property, we appreciate your business. I'm glad that you found our location excellent for going to the racetrack or casino, out staff good and friendly, and our hot breakfast bar clean as well. However, I'm sorry about the fact that we didn't meet your (or my) expectations of the condition that you found your room. Let me assure you that we are addressing these issues. I hope that if you ever need lodging again in the Hot Springs area that you will give us another try to exceed your expectations by providing you with our "Best" experience.

Jim

Write a ReviewReviews (1,231)

Reviewed 4 November 2013

We rode the bikes on the Talimena Skyline drive, cruised on into Hot Springs. Great trip but ready to relax, The room was great, service was better and breakfast topped the trip off. They handed us towels to wipe the bikes down when we got there. We choose Best Western on most of our trips, never been disappointed.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
HSDude, Owner at Best Western Winners Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2013

Dear Roy T.,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience staying with us on your recent trip to Hot Springs. I also want to thank you for selecting to stay with us, we truly appreciate your business. I'm happy that you found your room great, the service better, and the that you loved the complimentary Hot Breakfast Buffet. It sounds like it was just what you were looking for. I'm also glad that you liked the microfiber towels provided for you to wipe down your bikes. We have found that the Bikers love the "Hog Wash" that we have built just for them. I hope that if you are ever in the Hot Springs area again and find yourself needing lodging that you will honor us by choosing us once again. It was a pleasure serving you.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

Our King hotel room was very nice. It was clean and the bed was wonderful. It was very quiet and we got a great nights sleep. The breakfast was super. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We will definitely stay here again. The only suggestion we have is a hot tub. That would have been really nice after riding the motorcycle all day in the cool weather.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
HSDude, Owner at Best Western Winners Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013

Dear Keith F.,

Thank you for your business, we appreciate your business. I'm glad that you had a pleasant stay and found your room to your liking, especially the Pillowtop Mattress on the comfortable bed. I'm happy that you got a great nights sleep. I'm also glad that you found the Hot Breakfast Buffet to be "super" and the staff very friendly and helpful. It sounds like you had a nice visit to Hot Springs. From your review, it sounds like you were riding motorcycles during your visit. I don't know if you used it or not, but we have a special fully stocked "Hog Wash" area for bikers to use to keep their bikes nice and clean. I sure hope that if you are ever in the area once again and find yourself needing lodging that you will chose to stay with us once again.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

pleased overall with our stay. Staff very pleasant and helpful. room was clean and bed very comfortable.breakfast was very good and staff very pleasant.Parking a little tight but manageable.Our first time to this area, would probably stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Dear Arthur Norman H.,

Thank you for choosing us for your recent stay in Hot Springs, Arkansas, we appreciate your business! I'm glad that your stay was to your liking, from the pleasant and helpful staff, the clean room, the comfortable bed, to the Hot Breakfast Buffet. I sure hope on your return visit to the Hot Springs area that you will chose us once again.

Reviewed 2 November 2013

Stayed here for one night and was not disappointed. The room was perfect as well as the help from the staff!
went to breakfast in the morning and was surprised at the number of patrons, The food assortment was plentiful and the tables were cleaned as the guests departed. will visit again, The only downer was that the hostess could not find my name in the rewards system and I lost credit for my stay. It is as much my fault because I forgot to pack my rewards card. Highly recommend this hotel when in the area

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
HSDude, Owner at Best Western Winners Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2013

Dear Jim S.,

Thank you for your recent stay with us, we appreciate your business. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay and the staff that you came in contact with, it's a joy to hear such comments. I'm sorry that we were unable to find your reward number in the system, however, when you get back home it you will contact us with your number we will make sure you receive your points for your stay. We want you to receive credit for your stay. Once again, thank you for your stay and I hope that if you are ever in the area again that you will stay with us!

Reviewed 26 October 2013

Located across and just a little way down the street from Oaklawn Race Track and Casino. The front desk check-in and check-out staff were polite and friendly, This is an older property; however, the room was fresh smelling, clean, the bedding was nice and the king bed was comfortable. There's a flat screen TV with a swivel base. The room comes with a small refrigerator and microwave. The desk was adequate to do work. The lamp base has two outlets; for example to plug in a laptop and phone. The grounds of the property appeared well maintained with a small swimming pool. There's a great breakfast in the morning, You can expect the regular breakfast beverage such as coffee, tea, juice, plus a great buffet of scrambled eggs, sausage, hash browns, biscuits, gravy, and fresh cooked waffles. Besides this feast there's bagels, small muffins, bread for toast, fruit cup, yogurt, jelly, and real butter. By the way, I asked the lady if the eggs were powdered or real She said they are real eggs. And the gravy is homemade. Not from a mix! I must say, the two ladies working the breakfast café where, "Rock Stars"! The place was very clean, they kept stocking the bar with fresh food, offered to make waffles, kept cleaning up and had that place running so smooth. I was there for about two hours and they were great. Both ladies had super attitudes; they talked to customers, were always making sure that customers felt welcome. I must say, I was quite impressed with the Best Western Winners Circle!

Room Tip: If you're a light sleeper, let the staff know and ask for room that does not adjoin another room...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
HSDude, Owner at Best Western Winners Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2013

Dear travelon2468,

Thank you for your business, and thank you for such a wonderful review!!! I'm glad you had a wonderful experience while staying with us. It sounds like you had the time of your life...:D I'm glad to see that all the little things we try to do really do add up to a great stay---that is our goal. You're right about our staff, they really do take pleasure in serving people. They love it! I appreciate that you chose to stay with us, in fact we are honored, for we realize that you have choices. I sure hope that you come back and visit us again in the very near future.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Directly across from the race track and casino. Wonderfully comfy beds and linens, great free breakfast with terrific people to wait on you. Clean inside and out, well maintained. All of the employees were helpful and very nice. Completely gated and safe. Makes you feel like you are at home.

Room Tip: get a room towards the back and the traffic
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
HSDude, Owner at Best Western Winners Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2013

Dear Debby3,

Thank you for your recent stay with us, we truly appreciate your business. We know you have choices and are proud that you chose to spend your time with us! I'm glad that the location worked out well for you being right across the street from Oaklawn Racing & Gaming. I'm happy that you enjoyed the fresh linens and comfortable Pillowtop Mattress as well as the Hot Breakfast Buffet in the morning. Thank you for mentioning our staff, we feel like that they do a terrific job of taking care of people like you...I hope that if your travels ever bring you back to the Hot Springs area that you will stay with us once again.