“I stayed here this past weekend”

Best Western Winners Circle
Ranked #3 of 45 Hotels in Hot Springs
Camden, Arkansas
“I stayed here this past weekend”
Reviewed 29 December 2013

My wife and I stayed here over the weekend and had a great experience. Our room was clean and well furnished. The free breakfast was great. The woman that was working in there was great at keeping everything well stocked. With the hotel being across the street from the race track everything that you would want to see and do in Hot Springs is in reasonable driving distance.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
HSDude, Owner at Best Western Winners Circle, responded to this review, 30 December 2013
Dear Sandman30ca,

Thank you for your recent trip to Hot Springs and choosing to stay with us, we appreciate your business! I'm certainly glad that you and your wife had a great experience. I'm happy that you found your room clean, well furnished, and that you found the complimentary hot breakfast to be great. I see that the location worked out well for you too. I hope that the next time you are in the area that you will choose stay with us once again.

Jim

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (151)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Arkansas
Reviewed 29 December 2013

My wife and I stayed here during a quick visit to Hot Springs. Out of the other hotel options in Hot Springs, this one was priced lowest (~$67 a night without tax). It's not very glamorous on the outside or inside, but it is comfortable enough. With the furniture, the rooms feel pretty claustrophobic due to the small size. It does have a microwave and fridge, which is nice to have.

Overall, the location is pretty central to all of the attractions on Hot Springs, so no complaints here. No fitness center, restaurant, or room service available.

Dear antraroony,

Thank you for your recent stay with us, we truly appreciate your business. I'm glad that you found us to be your economical choice and that you found your room comfortable. I'm also glad that you appreciated the microwave and refrigerator in the room for your use. I'm a little bit disappointed in the rating that you gave us. You are correct, we don't have a restaurant or room service. We do, however, have a great Hot Breakfast Buffet for our guests every morning. It has many, many, options and it's COMPLIMENTARY. We also do have a Fitness Center for our guests, free of charge as well, I'm sorry that you missed it. I hope that if you are ever in the Hot Springs area again that you will give us another look by staying with us once again.

Las Vegas, United States
Reviewed 23 December 2013

The staff was great and the room was nice. Best value I found in Hot Springs. The desk clerks were extremely friendly. The central location made getting around easy. I highly recommend this hotel if you want a good, inexpensive, stay.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

HSDude, Owner at Best Western Winners Circle, responded to this review, 24 December 2013
Dear Aesc D.,

Thank you for your recent stay with us, we appreciate your business! I'm pleased that you found that your room was nice as well as the staff "great" and "extremely friendly". I'm also happy that you found the location convenient for getting to everywhere you wanted to go. Once again, I appreciate you choosing us, for we know you have choices. If you are ever in the Hot Springs area again and find yourself needing a place to stay, I hope that you would choose us once again.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 22 December 2013

We checked in around 6:30pm the evening we arrived. The staff that checked us in was very friendly. The room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. We loved the hot breakfast. The server even made our waffles and brought them to us. We will stay here again if we are ever in the Hot Springs location.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

HSDude, Owner at Best Western Winners Circle, responded to this review, 25 December 2013
Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for choosing us for we know you have choices. We appreciate your business. I'm glad that you found our staff very friendly and accommodating. I'm happy that you found your room clean, the PillowTop Mattress bed comfortable, and the Hot Breakfast Bar to you liking. We will ready for you once again on your return trip to Hot Springs.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed 21 December 2013

We stay almost exclusively at Best Western because we are rewards members. We are very pleased with this one. The room is nice with full furnishings and a comfortable bed.... and its quiet. The breakfast is one of the best we have experienced and its included in the room price. That being said, the price is also excellent. Location is near to the historic district and horse races. Overall, we would recommend to anyone coming to this area.

Dear Carolyn C.,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, we appreciate you! I'm glad that you found your room to your liking, clean, comfortable PillowTop Mattress bed, and quiet. I'm very happy that you found the Complimentary Hot Breakfast to be one of "the best we have experienced". That's a very nice compliment from someone who travels as much as you. Also, I want to thank you for being a loyal Best Western Rewards member, we appreciate you as one of our best customers. I'm glad the location was to your liking and if your travels find you in Hot Springs again in the future I hope that you will choose to stay with us once again.

United States
Reviewed 21 December 2013

we were only in town for one night and were just looking for a bed, a shower, and a breakfast! Found all 3 at this Best Western and were very satisfied with all. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean. Our room was at the very back which sheltered it from any street noise. We would definitely stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

HSDude, Owner at Best Western Winners Circle, responded to this review, 22 December 2013
Dear James S.,

Thank you for choosing us, we appreciate your business! I'm glad you found the basics that you were looking for and a whole lot more. I'm happy that you found your rooms clean, the Hot Breakfast Buffet to your liking, and the staff friendly and helpful. I hope the next time you are in Hot Springs and need a place to stay that you will choose us once again.

Long Beach, United States
Reviewed 16 December 2013

We booked this hotel off the internet while driving to Hot Springs earlier in the day and got a fantastic rate for the quality of accommodations. Included was the best hot breakfast short of a B&B -- eggs, sausage, fruit, yogurt, great coffee. Very comfortable king size bed. The hotel is an easy drive to the downtown area and is directly across from the race track where December the horses don't run -- and I'm sure that is the only reason why there was last minute availability for us. This would be perfect if you were here for the races. Also the person who checked us in late at night was pleasant as was the breakfast lady Donna who kept everything tidy at the buffet with ample food, juice and coffee, and was cheerfully attentive to everyone's needs. High marks for the value of this type accommodation. High mark for location if you're going to the races, but it is "Fair" for driving to the downtown area or other attractions.

1 Thank Gail S
HSDude, Owner at Best Western Winners Circle, responded to this review, 17 December 2013
Dear Gail S.,

Thank you for your business, we appreciate you! I'm glad you found everything to your liking, from the friendly, helpful staff, to the location, to the hot breakfast buffet. I'm happy that you were pleased with the value of product offered, that's a true compliment for our staff, we do try hard. Yes, we are absolutely the BEST location if you are going to Oaklawn Racing & Gaming since we are directly across the street. I sure hope that if your travels ever find you in the Hot Springs area again that you would choose to stay with us.