Very good service and amentities. Rooms a little cramped but very comfortable and clean. A little pricey but right across the street from Oaklawn Race Track and that's why we were there. Never had to move our vehicle. Some might have an issue with road noise but it quietens down eventually.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN Winners Circle Inn is close to where travelers want to be while visiting Hot Springs. Guests can spend an exciting afternoon playing at Oaklawn Park Thoroughbred Horse Racing and Gaming facility, enjoying some family fun at Magic Springs & Crystal Falls Amusement/Water Park or exploring the picturesque gardens of Garvan Woodland Gardens. Beautiful Lake Hamilton is also located just three miles down the street. A trip to Hot Springs isn't complete without a visit to Hot Springs National Park and the hot springs mineral water baths. Guests frequently choose the BEST WESTERN Winners Circle Inn because of its convenient proximity to downtown shopping, Hot Springs Convention Center, Summit Arena, Bath House Row, and area events like the Hot Springs Hot Air Balloon Rally, the Running of the Tubs, Worlds Shortest St. Patrick's Day Parade, Blues & Jazz Festival, Documentary Film Festival and a variety of motorcycle rallies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western Winners Circle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Winners Circle Hotel Hot Springs
- Best Western Stagecoach Hotel
- Best Western Hot Springs
- Hot Springs Best Western