Best Western Winners Circle
Shamrock Motel(Hot Springs)
Average 3/5
Great 4.5/5
1,251 results
All reviewswafflesrace trackhomemade cinnamon rollsroom was cleandirectly across the streetbreakfast staffbreakfast baroaklawn parkhot breakfastgreat place to stayexcellent breakfastfree breakfastconvenient locationwould definitely stay here againthe staff was friendly and helpfuldowntown areacentral avenue
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 March 2014

This was our first anniversary and I was disappointed about the following items: Better lighting in the rooms, more outlets in dressing area, remove table at end of balcony to a smoking area. Better noise control at end of balcony. Remote didn't work, but was replaced on last day there. Wasn't informed about fitness room until asked the last day. TV channels were difficult to find the ones we were accustomed to as ABC & NBC, etc. Staff was very friendly and always willing to help in any way if we asked. And yes, I will come back. I will just be better about communicating any difficulties or problems that may arise.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kenneth M
HSDude, Owner at Best Western Winners Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Dear Kenneth M.,

Thank you for your recent stay on your anniversary with us, we appreciate your business. I'm glad that you found our staff friendly and helpful, I know that they do try hard to accommodate everyone. I'm sorry that you had a few issues while staying but I've made notes of your suggestions and we will be discussing them further. We love to hear what our guest want. We look forward to your return visit so that we can serve you once again.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

GREAT LOCATION. Right across from the race track. Can drink at the races and then walk across the street back to your room. Also can walk to the casino at end of race track. They let you park your car after check out- big savings !!! Older hotel but very clean and updated.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Sally F

Dear Sally F.,

Thank you for your recent stay with us, we appreciate that you chose us! I'm glad that you found the location extremely convenient for your stay in Hot Springs. We are definitely the place to stay if you are visiting Oaklawn Racing & Gaming---can't be beat! You are right, parking is an issue on busy days but we are happy to accommodate our customers with parking. I'm happy that you found your room very clean and updated. We can't wait to serve you again on your next visit to Hot Springs.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Overall, this was a good stay for a business trade show. The décor was dated, but bed was comfortable and room was clean. Did not get to try the breakfast as I left by 6:00 am. The staff was extremely friendly as well. I did have to have the heater unit turned on to block out the noise of a "bird scaring monitor" that could be heard from outside.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear Saladodan,

I want to first of all thank you for your business, we appreciate you staying with us! I'm happy that you found your pillowtop mattress on the bed comfortable, the room clean, and our staff friendly. I'm sorry that you didn't get to eat breakfast from our Hot Breakfast Bar because it is pretty awesome. I don't know what you are referring to as a "bird scaring monitor" outside for we surely don't have one. Once again, thank you for staying with us and we hope that you will come back and visit us again real soon.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

An excellent location across the street from the track and casino. The shuttle service from the rooms to the street crossing is a nice touch. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Breakfast includes a good selection of hot and cold foods. We will return.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank bea l
HSDude, Owner at Best Western Winners Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Dear Bea1,

Thank you for your recent stay with us, we appreciate your business! I'm glad that you found that the Breakfast Bar had good selections, that you liked the location being across the street from Oaklawn Racing / Casino, and that you found your room clean and comfortable. We look forward to your return visit so that we can be of service to you once again.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

We have stayed in hot springs many times but never here. I wanted something closer to the track. It is what it is. It's a hotel not a home. The room was very clean. Breakfast was way better than I expected. It was a bit pricey, but it's right across from the track so it's only common sense that it's a little over priced. But you save 20 on parking and 20 on breakfast so it evens out. I'll be back for sure. Not somewhere you want to stay a week, but a weekend at the races.... Can't beat it

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank ChuckNorriss
HSDude, Owner at Best Western Winners Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Dear ChuckNorriss,

Thank you for you recent stay with us, we truly appreciate your business! I'm glad that you found that we were exactly what you were looking for, clean, comfortable room, great Hot Breakfast Bar, and very close to the Oaklawn Thoroughbred Racing track. You're correct, right across the street from the track, you "Can't Beat It"!!! We look forward to your return visit to Hot Springs so that we can be of service to you again.