We stay here every year for a vacation at the horse races. Our non-smoking room was truly non-smoking, fresh and clean. All the staff we met were very friendly and helpful. We always request our room be cleaned mornings, before the races, so that we can be in the room to keep our two little dogs quiet or take them for a walk while it is being cleaned. They always accomodate our request with no problems. Rachel cleaned our room each day and was very sweet to us and our pets.
This hotel has a breakfast buffet included and there too, the staff is very friendly and helpful. Donna and Alisa? keep a lot of good food available and keep the area clean. Frankly, on Saturdays, I don't know how they keep up with only two people working. The place was packed with every table filling back up as soon as someone finished and left.
Another nice service they offer is to pick you up at your room in a golf cart and give you a ride to the front of the hotel. After the races, you can get a ride from the front of the hotel back to your room if you want. It's actually not a very long walk from front to back at Winner's Circle, but if you have limited mobility, it's a big plus. I don't know what hours they have the cart rides available. They were always there at 11 am when we left for the races and at 6 pm when we came back to the hotel.
The hotel location can't be beat. You are easy walking distance from the races, casino, restaurants, and bars. It's a very short easy drive on Central street to even more restaurants, a Kroger's, Walgreens and lots of other businesses.
Was everything perfect? No, but most problems were minor. Yes, they need more outlets in the dressing area, you can hear coughing or loud talk and laughing from the rooms next door, the usual hotel issues. The only real problem in our room was that the water reservoir on the coffee maker was extremely dirty. I think someone must have reheated coffee with creamer or hot chocolate by running it through the coffee maker instead of using the microwave. We couldn't use it the first morning but had coffee from the breakfast bar instead the first day.
I highly recommend Winner's Circle if you are planning a trip to Hot Springs, Arkansas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN Winners Circle Inn is close to where travelers want to be while visiting Hot Springs. Guests can spend an exciting afternoon playing at Oaklawn Park Thoroughbred Horse Racing and Gaming facility, enjoying some family fun at Magic Springs & Crystal Falls Amusement/Water Park or exploring the picturesque gardens of Garvan Woodland Gardens. Beautiful Lake Hamilton is also located just three miles down the street. A trip to Hot Springs isn't complete without a visit to Hot Springs National Park and the hot springs mineral water baths. Guests frequently choose the BEST WESTERN Winners Circle Inn because of its convenient proximity to downtown shopping, Hot Springs Convention Center, Summit Arena, Bath House Row, and area events like the Hot Springs Hot Air Balloon Rally, the Running of the Tubs, Worlds Shortest St. Patrick's Day Parade, Blues & Jazz Festival, Documentary Film Festival and a variety of motorcycle rallies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Winners Circle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Winners Circle Hotel Hot Springs
- Best Western Stagecoach Hotel
- Best Western Hot Springs
- Hot Springs Best Western