“Staff was great!”

Ranked #2 of 44 Hotels in Hot Springs
Fayeeteville, United States
“Staff was great!”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

The mattresses are phenomenal! Was expecting such a comfortable bed! Amenities in room were great as well, and staff was friendly. Great customer service. Ask for extra towels on check-in though because you only get 2 sets for 2 people, so women need an extra! At least I do!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

HSDude, Owner at Best Western Winners Circle, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
Dear Jana S,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, we appreciate your business! I can tell that you really liked the PillowTop Mattresses in the room, they really are great. I'm so glad that you mentioned our staff, they really do try hard to make everyone had a wonderful stay. I can't wait for your return visit to Hot Springs so that we can take care of you again.

Jim

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (149)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
dallas, United States
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Great place for motorcycle riders to stay. There is a cleaning station for your bikes called the HOG Wash. Close to beautiful rides and good restaurants. The staff is extremely kind and helpful. You can tell they enjoy making You, the guest, comfortable and happy. I highly recommend this Best Western!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Sandra D,

Thank you for your recent stay with us, we truly do appreciate your business! I'm happy that you enjoyed the use of the "Hog Wash" during your stay, we try to take care of all of our guests needs. Thank you for your kind words about our staff, they really do enjoy making everyone's stay as pleasant as possible. I hope that the next time you come to visit Hot Springs that you will be sure and stay with us once again.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

We only stayed at this hotel for a short period of time. We arrived very late in the evening and left very early. The lady at the front desk was friendly. The room was dated, but comfortable. There was a man in the room next door that stared at me and my daughters through his window every time we ran to the car for something. That was kind of creepy, but not really the hotel's fault. My daughter found a spider in her bed, which scared her to death! The breakfast was okay. Overall the hotel was worth what we paid for it.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank RainsFamily
HSDude, Owner at Best Western Winners Circle, responded to this review, 14 May 2014
Dear RainsFamily,

Thank you for your recent stay with us, we are honored that you chose to stay with us! I'm glad that you found our staff friendly, our rooms comfortable, and your stay a good value. I'm not so happy about the other experiences that you had. I can assure you that we have taken steps to correct what is within our control. Thank you for letting us know. I hope that the next time you are in Hot Springs that you will choose to stay with us once again.

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Reviewed 13 May 2014

The location is convenient to everything. The front desk staff was very nice. They give you a little map of the grounds including directions to your room. Rooms have outside-facing doors, so you can park right in front. We were there one night and didn't explore the grounds but there's a pool, picnic area, and even a "hog wash" for motorcycles, which I thought was funny. The hot breakfast is the best I've ever seen in this price range. All the usual cold breakfast options as well as eggs, biscuits, potatoes, waffles, sausage, and gravy!

Only two complaints: One is that we were placed in a room that has a door to connect it with the next one to make a big suite and a family with a crying baby was placed in the adjoining room and the cries woke us up in the middle of the night. I would suggest that the front desk staff attempt to keep track of where families with small children are placed and when possible, leave a room between them and the other guests. The other complaint is that there were dark discolored spots on both the washcloths in the room. They smelled clean and I'm sure they were, but the hotel needs to maybe weed out the linens that have started to look iffy.

Overall, very pleased with this hotel.

Room Tip: It might help to request a room without a suite door between it and the next room if you are a light...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear linzrebecca,

Thank you for staying with us, we appreciate your business! I'm glad that you enjoyed our locations convenience to everything, as well as the staffs friendliness, we appreciate your kind comments. The Hot Breakfast Bar as you can tell is a big hit with our guests, it truly is a Full Breakfast. I'm sorry about he couple of issues that you had but I can assure you that this is being discussed with staff and will be taken care of. I hope that the next time you are in the area and find yourself needing lodging that you will stay with us once again.

Colorado
Reviewed 10 May 2014

A one-day delay in starting our trip led to a serendipitous detour to Hot Springs, Ak. We don't stay at a lot of BW's these days, but booking considerations led us to the Winner Circles Inn. We booked sight unseen and TripAdvisor-unreviewed.

The drive through downtown raises your expectations; then you start to squirm as you get south of town. Not to worry; Winners Circle has good security and is fenced in to keep the looky-loos away.

The room; the staff; the breakfast - all exceeded our expectations. I indulged myself with a hot mineral bath and massage at a local spa. Partner found a terrific antique store, so life was good. We were thinking of extending our stay; however, severe weather warnings [that came to fruition] caused us to cut and run on to Memphis.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank wineau1
HSDude, Owner at Best Western Winners Circle, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
Dear wineau1,

Thank you for your recent stay with us, we appreciate that you chose us! I'm so happy that we exceeded your expectations at every turn. I'm glad that you enjoyed the town and had a pleasant experience on you trip to Hot Springs. I sure hope that the next time you're in town that you will chose to stay with us once again.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

I was amazed at the friendly and good service provided by the woman working the free breakfast. It was packed with people and she was running and remembering names. Truly a professional and very pleasant. The food was really excellent. The hotel was close to everything and very reasonably priced.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends

1 Thank 779kathrync
HSDude, Owner at Best Western Winners Circle, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
Dear 779kathrync,

I want to thank you for your recent stay with us, we truly appreciate your business! I'm glad that you had a pleasant stay. I see that you loved our complimentary Hot Breakfast Bar as well as our staff in the breakfast area. Thank you for recognizing our staff, they work very hard to make sure everyone has a great experience. I hope that if you are ever in need of lodging in Hot Springs in the future that you will stay with us once again, we love serving you!

Tracy, California
Reviewed 29 April 2014

This hotel was fantastic. The bed reminded me of home. The location was right across from Oaklawn racetrack. We stayed in room 140 which is in the middle of this spacious location. The room was flawless and the staff was just great. I can't say enough about them. The morning breakfast was great and it had the added feature of a great staff to assist you.

We will stay here again and again.

Room Tip: Ask for the middle rooms away from the traffic.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Michael V
HSDude, Owner at Best Western Winners Circle, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
Dear Michael V.,

Thank you for your recent stay with us, we appreciate your business!!! I'm so very happy that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay, from the bed with the PillowTop mattress that felt like home, the clean, comfortable room, to the Hot Breakfast Bar with its many, many options. Thank you for mentioning our staff, we feel they are the best in town! I know they try hard to make everyone's stay as pleasant as possible. I hope that if you are ever in the area again and find yourself needing lodging that you would give us the honor of staying with us again, we look forward to serving you again.