“Best stay in a long time.”

Best Western Winners Circle
Ranked #2 of 45 Hotels in Hot Springs
Reviewed 6 June 2014

This review is from our 6-1-2014 through 6-5-2014 stay. Your staff was friendly and went out of their way to make our stay a great one. Your maid even took extra care to make sure my daughter's stuffed animals were placed neatly on the made bed. This alone makes the stay special. We were totally pleased with every aspect of the hotel. When we come back we will be staying at Winners Circle Best Western.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Rocco G
HSDude, Owner at Best Western Winners Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2014

Dear Rocco G.,

Thank you for your business, we appreciate it! I also want to thank you for taking the time to write these kind words about your experiences. I'm so glad that our staff made you feel right at home. We definitely look forward to your return visit to Hot Springs so that we can take care of your needs once again.

Jim

Write a ReviewReviews (1,214)

Reviewed 4 June 2014

A great, clean place to stay - very welcoming staff that goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable. Excellent breakfast. Location a bit away from the 'historic' area, but it's only a 5 minute drive over there. Other than that, anything you could want (including a casino) is right near the hotel. I would stay there again and recommend without hesitation.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
HSDude, Owner at Best Western Winners Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Dear Sherry G,

Thank you for your business, we love taking care of people! I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay in Hot Springs at our hotel, and I'm glad you loved the Hot Breakfast Bar. I want to especially thank you for mentioning our staff, we feel we have the best staff around. They really do try hard to make sure that everyone has a pleasant stay. We can't wait to take care of you again on your next visit to Hot Springs.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Very big rooms, very clean, excellent staff. The location was great. The hotel was 'born' in the 1960's and still have some of that feel to it but overall the place was great for the price and location. The breakfast was good and the entire staff were very nice - lot's of southern charm. Blackout curtains were great. The bed was too soft for my taste but my husband liked it. I am a huge believer of checking out the reviews before I stay anywhere - I highly recommend this place. They have smoking and non-smoking rooms but the non-smoking fill up fast.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mcneillfamily
HSDude, Owner at Best Western Winners Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear mcneillfamily,

Thank you for your recent stay at our property, we truly appreciate your business! I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay. From your review it sounds as if you liked everything, from the clean room, the excellent staff, price, location, blackout curtains, all the way to the Hot Breakfast Bar. Thank you for mentioning our staff, we do feel like that we have a great staff. I know that they try hard to make everyone's stay as pleasant as possible. If your travels find you in Hot Springs again in the future, we sure would love to take care of your needs once again.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

The staff were very friendly and helpful. Lots of green area and secured walking area. Rooms were clean, the new beds were better than at home. Breakfast was very good, comparable to Hampton Inn's. The traffic noise was very noisy, lots of motorcycles with loud mufflers. Ask for a room in the back. My room was off the pool, and it was still noisy, but we just put A/C on high fan, and snuggled in for the night. Would stay here again for sure. No pets allowed to stay in room alone, so be prepared to order food to go.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Melissa V

Dear Melissa V.,

Thank you for your recent stay with us, we appreciate your business! I'm so happy that you really enjoyed the property and especially the PillowTop mattress, we get a lot of great compliments on them. I'm also glad that you loved the Hot Breakfast Bar, as you know it really is a full breakfast. Sorry about the traffic noise, but hopefully it didn't ruin your stay. I hope that if you are ever in the area again and find yourselves needing lodging that you will choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

First time there Big room with king bed very clean across from race track casino Bathroom nice with vanity outside with plenty of room. also fridge micowave safe.We will stay there again great breakfast only thing pillows were too soft for me and pool is small but well maintained.close to lots of food places and the historic areas want to come back to see more

1  Thank Regina H
HSDude, Owner at Best Western Winners Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2014

Dear Regina H.,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, we appreciate your business! I'm so glad that you had an enjoyable time while visiting Hot Springs. Sound like your stay was just what you were looking for. I'm happy that you liked the spacious room, the location of the property, and the Hot Breakfast Bar. We can't wait for your return trip to the "Spa City" so that we can take care of you again!

Reviewed 24 May 2014

The rooms were well-maintained and clean, the only "issue" that we had was the a/c was a little noisy. To top off the nice, quiet nights sleep was the delicious and filling breakfast. My kids swam in the pool (deep end goes to 9ft) but it was way too cold for me, they had a blast. We asked for extra towels, no problems or issues with the staff. Everyone of the staff that we encountered were friendly, from Johnie and Lori at the front dest to the cleaning ladies that I did not get there names. I will definitely stay here again if we go back to Hot Springs.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
HSDude, Owner at Best Western Winners Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear jft Texas,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, we appreciate your business! I'm so happy that you were pleased with the room and the facilities. Thank you for specifically calling out our staff, they really enjoy making sure everyone is taking care of. We feel like we have a very good team to take care of our guest's needs, it's always nice to get confirmation. I hope that you do return to Hot Springs to visit and that you will choose to stay with us again so that we can take care of you once again.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Overall, this hotel offers a good value for the money. It is located about 2 miles from National Park area in Hot Springs, right across the street from the race track so the location is very convenient. The room was on the smallish side, but nicely appointed with a fridge, microwave, hair dryer, iron and ironing board. The beds were very comfortable with apparently brand new pillow top mattresses and pillows. We used the pool which was very clean, but the water was cold. The hot breakfast in the morning was good with very nice servers. I would recommend staying here to friends. My only initial reservation was staying at an exterior entrance hotel, but this proved not to be a problem.

Dear lorrainem187,

Thank you for your visit to town and for staying with us, we appreciate your business! I'm happy that you felt like you received a good value for your money, we want you to be satisfied. I'm glad that the locations was convenient for you, that you liked all of the "creature features" in the room, enjoyed the PillowTop mattress, the swimming pool, the full Hot Breakfast Bar, and that staff as well. It sounds like you enjoyed everything. I appreciate your very detailed review and thank you for recommending us to your friends. We can't wait until you make a return visit so that we may take care of you once again.