“hot springs”

Ranked #3 of 45 Hotels in Hot Springs
victorville,ca, United States
“hot springs”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

The room was very roomyand clean. All of my amenities worked.My room was quiet and parking was accessible. I felt safe walking in the morning before breakfast.The morning breakfast was hot and very good. The staff at breakfast-Tina and Donna were fantastic. The hotel was located across the street from Oaklawn park, so I was able to see the fireworks show on july 3,2014-fantastic. I was in Arkansas for my family reunion. I would recommend this hotel in hot springs. lynn

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

HSDude, Owner at Best Western Winners Circle, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Dear Lynn J,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to tell the world about your experiences here. What a terrific review. You covered virtually every aspect of what we think a customer should be evaluating when choosing a business such as ours. I want to especially thank you for recognizing some of our staff, I know they work hard to make everyone's stay an enjoyable one. Please come back to Hot Springs so that we can have the honor of serving you again.

Jim

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (154)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Central Illinois
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Older Best Western, in decent shape. On a very busy street which was difficult to navigate at times. I would stay there again, but would just prefer a quieter area and easier access. Parking was limited and somewhat tight.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Dear 06wingrider,

Thank you for your recent stay with us, we truly appreciate your business! I'm glad that you enjoyed our facilities but hate that you didn't like our location. Many people like our location because we aren't right downtown but are really close if you want to go there. We are also very convenient for the Oaklawn Casino directly across the street. I hope that if you are ever in the area again and find yourself needing lodging that you will give us another try to satisfy you.

Pineland, United States
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Hotel was centrally located. Entire staff was AWESOME and very helpful!! Gave great information of what sites we should see and where they were located. The breakfast bar was great. The ladies even provided a city map and gave directions.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Gene P
Dear Gene P,

Thank you for your business, we appreciate that you chose us! I also want to thank you for recommending our business and for sharing with the online consumer community your positive experience. If you are ever in the Hot Springs area again we would be honored to serve you again.

Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

So sorry. When I gave my review of this hotel, I gave a great review since this is a great place to stay. Unfortunately when I hit the score button I accidentally poked a 1 instead of the intended 5. Please go back and read my previous review.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Ricky W
HSDude, Owner at Best Western Winners Circle, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
Dear Ricky W,

Thank you for all the trouble that you went through to "tell the world" about your recent stay with us. We appreciate your business and your efforts. I'm glad that you had a wonderful experience and we look forward to serving you again on your next visit to Hot Springs, Arkansas.

Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

We stopped in Hot Springs AR on our way to Tennessee. The Best Western winner's circle was nice and clean. The bed was very comfortable and we slept great! The staff is friendly and courteous! We will stay will stay here again. It's been a long time since I was in Hot Springs. The area is very nice and we will come back again!

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
HSDude, Owner at Best Western Winners Circle, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Dear Jesse D,

Thank you for your recent stay with us, we truly appreciate your business! I'm glad that you slept well on the PillowTop mattress in the rooms and found your room clean & comfortable. Thank you for mentioning our staff as well, they do try hard and truly enjoy making everyone's stay as pleasant as possible. We look forward to serving you on your return trip to Hot Springs!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Even though our check in time was 3 they let us check in at 11 and we were so thankful they did. It allowed us to unload everything so we could enjoy our day and nit have to do it when we were tired. The pool although a little small, was clean and the kids had a great time. The room was a nice size and very clean. The breakfast was delicious and the breakfast attendant Donna was an absolute pleasure. I would definitely stay here again. Thank you for a great place to stay.

• Stayed June 2014
Dear rachaelrobles16,

Thank you for your recent stay with us, we truly appreciate that you chose to stay with us! I'm so glad that you found everything to your liking and had a great experience with us. Thank you for commenting on Donna, she's a jewel. Once again, we appreciate your business and we look forward to your next visit to Hot Springs.

Overland Park, Kansas
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Just outside of main strip area on main road into/out of hot springs. Close to a variety of food options.

Small pool- didn't swim, but looked fine.

Big breakfast area. Lots of breakfast dining options, very friendly staff working.

Clean and big rooms.

Stayed June 2014
1 Thank kristin s
HSDude, Owner at Best Western Winners Circle, responded to this review, 28 June 2014
Dear kristin s,

Thank you for your recent stay with us, we truly appreciate your business! I'm glad that you found everything to your liking and that you enjoyed your stay. I glad that you like the big comfortable and clean rooms as well as the Hot Breakfast Bar in the morning. I hope that the next time you find yourself in Hot Springs needing lodging that we will be first on your list.