“Hotel Stay”

Best Western Winners Circle
Ranked #3 of 45 Hotels in Hot Springs
Reviewed 28 July 2014

INitially I was pleased with the appearance of the room but the invasion of gnats and how it was handled was very disappointing. The dark brown liquid in the toilet AFTER the room was cleaned was needless to say, not very inspiring

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
HSDude, Owner at Best Western Winners Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Dear Gary H L,

Thank you for your business, we truly appreciate that you chose to stay with us. I'm sorry about the issues that you had during your 4 night stay with us, I can assure you that they have been addressed. It shouldn't of happened to you and hopefully it won't happen to anyone else. I hope that this didn't hamper your visit to beautiful Hot Springs, Arkansas. I hope that you will give us another try on your next trip to town so that we can give you our usual "Best" experience and exceed your expectations.

There are newer reviews for Best Western Winners Circle

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Rooms were clean,but the best part was the excellent service we got from the staff. When a noisy family moved next to us, the staff quickly found us another quiet room. the property is well kept, the pool was spotless and the water clear as a bell.

Dear Charles E.,

Thank you for choosing us, we truly appreciate your business! I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay while in Hot Springs. I really appreciate your kind words towards our staff, they really do try to satisfy everyone's needs. If you are ever in the area again and find yourself needing lodging I hope that you will choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

After a bad experience at another hotel in the area, my husband and I with grandchildren moved to this hotel, This was three years ago, we return to Winners Circle each year and also have the same pleasant experience.

Dear Darlene C.,

Thank you for selecting us and for revealing your positive view of our business with others. We strive to deserve accolades like yours every single day and we will never get tired of hearing that we please our treasured guests. Once again, thank you for choosing to stay with us, we appreciate your business.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

The hotel is across the street from Oaklawn Race Track, which probably makes it very attractive during the season, but our stay was in the offseason. Still it's only minutes from the most of the rest of Hot Springs attractions.

Room Tip: We stayed in the one of the corner suites that required key card access to the hall. Very nice.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Glenn P
HSDude, Owner at Best Western Winners Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2014

Dear Glenn P.,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, we appreciate your business! Even more rewarding is the reaction that you indicate that you had regarding your visit with us. We believe all guests should both expect and receive a high level of service. Thanks for sharing your memorable experience with others. I hope that the next time you are in the area and require lodging that you would choose to stay with us once again.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

At the time we visited this hotel it was in the top 3 in Hot Springs. Not sure why either? It's pretty much a run down motel, that needs major work (pictures to follow). The room was rather dirty, and don't get me started on the bathroom. I was scared to take my shoes off in the room. If you have pets be prepared to pay extra. The only reason I gave this hotel 3 stars was because of the free breakfast.

3  Thank dedjer

Dear dedjer,

Thank you for staying with us, we really do appreciate your business. I apologize that we were unable to not only meet your expectations but didn't exceed them like we strive to do either. I wish that you had given us the chance to correct the situation while you were here, we could have given you another room. Please understand, this is not typical of the type of stay most people have with us. I would ask that on your next visit to Hot Springs that you would give us another chance to give you our usual "Best" experience while staying with us.

Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

I pulled in very late, 3 a.m.
I asked for a little late check out. She said NO!
When I was leaving they were not even close to that row of rooms for cleaning!
Dirty! I don't think they vacuumed!
Never again!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank c1angel
HSDude, Owner at Best Western Winners Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Dear C1Angel,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, we do appreciate your business. We read, review and discuss every rating, evaluation or recommendation that relates to our business...both good and bad. Fortunately, the overwhelming percentage of the feedback we receive both off and online is wonderfully positive. Your feedback is clearly not positive but we still appreciate you taking the time to share your comments. I accept the constructive criticism and it is my unwavering belief that when a business stops being challenged on all they do, including from within but especially from those whom they serve, that their future is in peril. For this reason, thank you and rest assure that we as a business take your remarks very seriously.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

I was very pleased with this hotel. Very friendly staff. I felt right at ease upon arrival. The accommodations were excellent. I recommend #101 or #103, it's a large room with 2 king sized beds. The beds were really comfortable. We will definitely return again for another great stay. Oh, and the breakfast was great! Waffles, eggs, sausage, grits, and breakfast potatoes.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
HSDude, Owner at Best Western Winners Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear Jay0707,

Thank you for your business, we appreciate that you chose us! I also want to thank you for recommending our business and for sharing with the online community your positive experience. If you are ever in the Hot Springs area and find yourself needing lodging, we would be honored to serve you again.