My Family has been coming to the races at Oaklawn for 10+ years and have always stayed here. This past summer the hotel was bought by new owners and in the fall of 2008 they did a complete upgrade of the rooms! There are now lovely down comfortors, nice granite countertops, flat panel TV's, mini fridges and microwaves in ALL the rooms. Also they put on a great breakfast buffet every morning that's included in the price of the room. And I don't mean just donuts and coffee, there is always some kind of eggs, biscuits and gravy, waffles, cereal, pastries, fruit, yogurt, oatmeal, milk, juice and coffee. And Breakfast is available until 10:30 which is later than some places I've stayed.
Also yes for the races it is a fabulous location, you walk across the street and don't have to worry about parking. Also it is within walking distance of several restaurants, and shops. Yes you need to drive to get to downtown but its not far.
The only thing is the staff at the front desk are a little funny and get confused easily. They have had some issues with our reservations before, but nothing major and they have been very helpful when trying to remedy the problem. As I said I stayed here with my family and we had 5 rooms and usually do each time we're there and they are great about putting us all together or in the same area.
I would highly recommend this if you're going to the races or just planning to be in hot springs, its a great central location between the newer mall and strip shopping centers and the downtown shops as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN Winners Circle Inn is close to where travelers want to be while visiting Hot Springs. Guests can spend an exciting afternoon playing at Oaklawn Park Thoroughbred Horse Racing and Gaming facility, enjoying some family fun at Magic Springs & Crystal Falls Amusement/Water Park or exploring the picturesque gardens of Garvan Woodland Gardens. Beautiful Lake Hamilton is also located just three miles down the street. A trip to Hot Springs isn't complete without a visit to Hot Springs National Park and the hot springs mineral water baths. Guests frequently choose the BEST WESTERN Winners Circle Inn because of its convenient proximity to downtown shopping, Hot Springs Convention Center, Summit Arena, Bath House Row, and area events like the Hot Springs Hot Air Balloon Rally, the Running of the Tubs, Worlds Shortest St. Patrick's Day Parade, Blues & Jazz Festival, Documentary Film Festival and a variety of motorcycle rallies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Winners Circle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Winners Circle Hotel Hot Springs
- Best Western Stagecoach Hotel
- Best Western Hot Springs
- Hot Springs Best Western