“Needs a little work, but worth the money”
Review of All Seasons Lodge

All Seasons Lodge
Ranked #31 of 45 Hotels in Hot Springs
collierville, tn
“Needs a little work, but worth the money”
Reviewed 3 August 2008

We booked our stay at the last minute for a quick get away to Magic Springs. Our group Hus/wife, 2 -17 y/os and a 4 year old just needed a place to stay. The problem was with 2 HUGE teens, we really needed two rooms and rooms are about $100 each if you can even find one in the summer in this area. We just wanted a clean room with a pool. That is what we got. We paid just $49 per room for two nights (200 + tax) which was only slightly more than two rooms for one night at a closeby chain. Our rooms were both clean, the bath room was fine, the sheets were very clean, the carpet was very worn and could be replaced. My biggest complaint was that the TV is miniscule and there is no remote. Our air worked great (104 each day were were there). However, there was barely any ice in the ice machine every time we went. Guests fill up coolers and the machine can't keep up. The lady at the check in was super nice and friendly. We would stay here again during summer to watch our budget and save a little $$$$.

Stayed July 2008
2 Thank havesonswilltravel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Dallas, TX
Reviewed 3 July 2008

Our family which consisted of myself, my husband, and our son was for a family vacation to visit Magic Springs theme park. The hotel had a great location in reference to the theme park. Pulling in and out of the property was not hard to do either which is a big plus for Hot Springs to begin with. We checked in around 5pm, the woman at the front desk was very pleasant and cordial. Check in went very smoothly. Our room smelled very clean upon walking in the door. I noticed that the carpet is very old, stained, and worn-this needs to be changed. We were informed that our room had a fridge in it "in the nightstand" which didn't work at all and yes it was plugged in. The air took a while to kick on initially but the room was very cool after about two hours. The pool area is very nice and well maintainted. Very clean pool and it wasn't crowded at all. The bathroom was very small but on the positive side the tub and toilet were clean which is a plus in my book. Overall I would rate my stay here about a 4 out of 10. We will stay here again in the future as our room with two beds was only $51 after taxes. Thanks.

• Liked — Pool
  • Disliked — Soiled carpet, non-working fridge.
  • Stayed June 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
1 Thank Mjsb_06
Arkansas
Reviewed 7 April 2008

Look elsewhere. The room had dirty carpet, scum in the bathtub, water knob in shower was held in place by a screw, water pressure was low, ankle deep water in tub after taking a shower, beds sagged, one of the beds was propped up with books, thin walls let you hear everything going on in the room beside you, free high speed internet did not connect, refrigerator did not work although was plugged in. Next time I will drive out of town if necessary to avoid staying here again.

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — n/a
  • Stayed March 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Travellers are raving about these Hot Springs hotels

Houston, Texas
Reviewed 1 July 2005

This place was not my original idea of where I was going to stay while in Hot Springs. Since I got in late in the day (8pm or so) and was planning to check out early (around 9 am), I forewent the more expensive hotel I had thought I would stay at. This place was clean, friendly, and had a room at a very cheap rate. There were no complimentary shampoos, etc. The room's door could also use another lock to feel secure (I went to the dollar store and bought a door stopper just to make me feel a bit more secure). I don't think less than $40 (and that included the tax) could be beat!

• Stayed June 2005