Motel 6 Hot Springs, AR
Best Western Winners Circle(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$97
BestWestern.com
Comfort Inn & Suites(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$114
ComfortInn
Comfort Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$128
ComfortSuites
US$77
TripAdvisor
La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$113
La Quinta
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$133
HIExpress.com
US$266
US$257
Cancelon
  • Breakfast included
Staybridge Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$97
TripAdvisor
Baymont Inn & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$113
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 May 2013

This room was adequate. It was not immaculately clean nor excessively dirty. Do not rely on the continental breakfast for your morning meal. The location was great! It is right on Central Avenue by the water. It is only a short drive from downtown/bath houses, and it is very near the water. The hotel does have a pool, but it was not advertised and definitely in need of repair.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 19 March 2013

We make an annual trip to Hot Springs where my daughter and son-in-law live and that's the best I can say about this hotel ! It was fairly clean but the couch had seen better days (the armrests were kinda worn out) My husband was kidding the desk clerk about a hot tub and lo, and behold - there was one. See picture for explaination....
The bath mat in tub didn't stick good all around the corners and it was pretty ugly underneath, the walls were super thin - we called the front desk late one night to have them call our neighbors next door who obviously had to have the TV on 24/7. We didn't spend alot of time in the room so it wasn't too bad. The bed was fairly comfortable and seemed clean.
The front desk had no idea of the racing channel that most hotels in Hot Springs have the cable or satellite for, I thought that was odd as the town was full for the horse races at Oaklawn.
I may just pay a (much) higher price for a new hotel in town next time as I am getting better but I still want super new and clean !
Also, I did ask for a room where they had not let dogs stay in, it seemed like they did alright there but it was in bldg. C (farthest from breakfast in lobby) Since we never had the breakfast, it was ok.

Room Tip: Upper floor may be quieter (?)
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank s_Zade
Reviewed 21 February 2013

We booked the room over the phone and when we arrived we checked out the room and it look like the bed had just been made up and sheets not changed,bed was broken in the middle, and there was fresh dog pooh on the carpet. We didn't even get our luggage out we went back to the office and told them we were not staying and what had happened and got our money back and left.. Whatever you do do not stay there!!!

Room Tip: Stay at the Baymont on the lake that's where we went and it was wonderful
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 November 2012

Had to ask for microwave - they don't keep them in the room. Room next to ours stayed open all night. Next morning no hot water in shower - were told that it takes about 20 minutes but it will come. Everything in disrepair.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 October 2012

I have stayed here 5-6 times by myself and my wife stayed once. My wife had some minor problems which were during renovation and they fixed the problem right away and were very apologetic. I have not had a problem. The staff was very nice and did whatever I asked. It did take 5 minutes for hot water in the tub, but it is like that every where. AC Worked very well as did the heater. Now, this is not as nice as a 150 dollar room but for 60 dollars in Hot Springs it is a excellent value. I did not have the continental breakfast. Oh, I forgot the last time I was there the room I was in the entry card had to be rescanned at least one time a day. It was a little bit of a hassle but I just had them rescan it when ever I returned. I am sure this problem is fixed. When I say I have stayed here 5-6 times it is all together like 40-50 days. I just really like the people who run the place and the price is right.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo