“Great experience”

Ranked #9 of 44 Hotels in Hot Springs
Oklahoma City, United States
“Great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2013

My family and I stayed at this hotel on our vacation. We arrived around noon and didn't think we would be able to check in that early, but were surprised that our room was ready. The room was very clean, comfortable and quiet. The service was excellent, as every staff member we met made a point to talk to our 2 year old who is just becoming very talkative. The breakfast offered numerous items, and everything we ate was fresh. Again to talk about the service, my son and I went down to breakfast while my wife finished in the room. The staff in the breakfast area made a point to help with my 2 year old while I fixed our breakfast. I couldn't have asked for better service. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Saint Paul, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2013

We stayed two nights in Hot Springs and were very pleased with this hotel. We love the Hampton Inn and always stay in them on business trips as they are so reliable and you always know what you are gonna get with these hotels!!
The staff are extremely personable and helpful.
The warm cookies are always great!!
The rooms are large and offer a refrigerator as well as a microwave.
The rooms always have adequate seating plus a desk, which is great.
The beds are very comfortable and clean. The bathroomas are very clean and I really like the big vanity area.
You can always depend on the breakfast to be good and plentiful. One great thing about the Hampton is the "breakfast on the go" that they have at the desk. So if you don't have time to sit down and eat, you just grab a lunch sack that has an apple, a granola bar, a bottle of water and a muffin in it. Excellent service they provide, never have I seen this in another hotel!!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2013

The hotel staff was friendly and very helpful. The hotel is clean. the location was really good. Not too close to downtown where the Blues weekend was going on, but was close enough to get downtown within a few minutes. I would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to stay in Hot Springs, AR.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple

Magnolia, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2013

The room, service & everything was excellent but I think it was overpriced even w/my AAA discount. I stayed at Best Western Plus, in Texarkana, & it was the same except the room was much bigger w/a bar area.

2 Thank Teresa D
hot springs
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2013

We stayed here for a one night getaway and we loved it .The room was clean the front desk staff was awesome and the food was good.The jacuzzi tub was very nice and the sleep after was the best sleep Ive had in weeks .Cant wait till next time.

Room Tip: My favorite room is the king deluxe its basically a standard king room with a jacuzzi in the bath .S...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank vabsnaynay
West Fork, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2013

This hotel was the only one I could get (that I deemed decent) that would allow a one night stay in the month of August over the weekend. I was pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness, the amazingly accommodating staff and the continental breakfast. The location was a plus as well. I would highly recommend this hotel and will definitely be staying here in the future.

1 Thank Karen A
United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2013

We were pleasantly surprised with everything at this hotel. We have stayed at Hampton Inns previously, but this one is far and away better than any! The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful; neat, clean lobby and rooms. Couldn't have asked for anything more from our stay.

1 Thank Amy M