“POOR SERVIVCE & ATTITUDES”

Hampton Inn Hot Springs
Ranked #8 of 45 Hotels in Hot Springs
Reviewed 16 September 2013

They recently remodeled their breakfast area but not their attitudes or their maintenance of the rooms. It doesn't appear that the staff really cares about your stay. I am a Diamond member for the next year & a half which means that I live at these places and this one needs some work. I will probably stay downtown next time.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 14 September 2013

I slept like a baby in this VERY quiet hotel. NO road noise at all! This Hampton in Hot Springs was consistent with what you have come to expect from a Hampton. Clean rooms, up to date facility, friendly staff and hot breakfast. Near shopping and other attractions. You won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: I always prefer the top floor away from the elevator and ice machine!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 September 2013

The Hampton Inn is located near many Hot Springs attraction and Lake Hamilton. There are a number of nice places to eat near by. If you are planning a trip to Hot Springs believe you will be more than satisfied with this hotel. Nice pool, clean room, good starter breakfast and helpful staff. Just about everything most people want in a nice Hampton Inn hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 September 2013

My family and I stayed at this hotel on our vacation. We arrived around noon and didn't think we would be able to check in that early, but were surprised that our room was ready. The room was very clean, comfortable and quiet. The service was excellent, as every staff member we met made a point to talk to our 2 year old who is just becoming very talkative. The breakfast offered numerous items, and everything we ate was fresh. Again to talk about the service, my son and I went down to breakfast while my wife finished in the room. The staff in the breakfast area made a point to help with my 2 year old while I fixed our breakfast. I couldn't have asked for better service. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 September 2013

We stayed two nights in Hot Springs and were very pleased with this hotel. We love the Hampton Inn and always stay in them on business trips as they are so reliable and you always know what you are gonna get with these hotels!!
The staff are extremely personable and helpful.
The warm cookies are always great!!
The rooms are large and offer a refrigerator as well as a microwave.
The rooms always have adequate seating plus a desk, which is great.
The beds are very comfortable and clean. The bathroomas are very clean and I really like the big vanity area.
You can always depend on the breakfast to be good and plentiful. One great thing about the Hampton is the "breakfast on the go" that they have at the desk. So if you don't have time to sit down and eat, you just grab a lunch sack that has an apple, a granola bar, a bottle of water and a muffin in it. Excellent service they provide, never have I seen this in another hotel!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Bonham, Texas
Reviewed 6 September 2013

The hotel staff was friendly and very helpful. The hotel is clean. the location was really good. Not too close to downtown where the Blues weekend was going on, but was close enough to get downtown within a few minutes. I would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to stay in Hot Springs, AR.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2013

The room, service & everything was excellent but I think it was overpriced even w/my AAA discount. I stayed at Best Western Plus, in Texarkana, & it was the same except the room was much bigger w/a bar area.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family