“Best getaway place ever booked”
other travellers have booked this property
Kitchen Breakfast Bar
Lake Level Condo
Master Bath
Full Hall Bath
Master Bath
Laundry. Full size washer & dryer.
Master Bedroom TV.
Welcome to our Condo!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
fluffLoui...
Louisiana
“Best getaway place ever booked”
Reviewed 10 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

This place absolutely exceeded our expectations. We couldn't have picked a better condo. The patio experience at sunset is absolutely AMAZING.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
11 Sep 2016
I am so glad you enjoyed it. I hope to have you again!
AliQ79
Fort Smith, Arkansas
“Right on the water!”
Reviewed 20 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

This condo by far exceeded my expectations. It was very clean and well kept, furniture was nice and updated. Kitchen had everything you could ask for. The owner actually supplied coffee, creamer, and other items for renters use. I actually brought my own because I have never had anyone supply those items before, it was such a nice thought by the owner! The view is exceptional from any location in the condo! We had an amazing time and thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this condo. Thanks Claudia!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
22 May 2016
Thank you so much for your kind words. It is my hope that the condo always exceeds expectations. I hope to see you again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing