“Grits”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 23 June 2014

For a southwestern diner, they sure know how to cook grits! Always a good meal, kind of tiny but typical diner atmosphere. Have been many times and have no complaints.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

We had breakfast here and the food has good flavor, however small portions. We like the jam,which looked like homemade. I like my pork chop eventhough it's a little on the tough side ,the flavor was good. The egg was runny and good. The hash browns were soft and just ok. Coffee tastes good too. I had a feeling this is not really the place to make special requests such as egg whites only so I didn't even try to ask. In the end ,our plates were all empty.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

We went there on a Sunday morning for breakfast and the place was packed. All the time we were there, more people squeezed into the place and some even opened the door, looked in and left! I had eggs, ham, potatoes and a biscuit/gravy. Husband had eggs, sausage, potatoes and a biscuit/gravy. The ham was a thin slice and quite tasty. Husband said the pan sausage was very good. The waitresses were running ragged so we had to wait for our soft drinks to be refilled which was no big deal. All in all it was a good meal!

Reviewed 13 February 2014

This is the perfect little cozy spot for a no-nonsense good breakfast. I have only eaten breakfast here and the first time it was so good, I keep ordering the same thing (avocado omelet). They keep the coffee coming. They offer homemade jams for consumption with your order and in jars to take home. You will be glad you came.

Reviewed 4 February 2014

Great breakfasts.......all around good place to stop.. Friendly & clean with an "at home" feel. Reasonably priced.