All reviews waffle maker clean rooms nice breakfast mini fridge bed was comfortable would stay again waffles denver furnishings
Reviewed 22 August 2018

Great stay for the price, but the air-conditioning and the power outlet for the dryer not working.Good thing it was not a very hot days. The staff was very friendly and the place was close to restaurants and 10 miles away from Mesa Verde!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
JasmineH1268, Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Cortez, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2018

Reviewed 9 August 2018

My daughter and I enjoyed out stay... Thank you to the owners and Kenneth who went out of his way to make our stay comfortable! Friendly and professional! We will definitely be staying there again when we are in the area again...

Reviewed 9 August 2018

I didn't stay. Check in was messed up, I made the reservation thru Booking.com. Apparently it did not have time to process before I arrived. I agreed to go ahead and check in. The printer did not work, so the young lady hand wrote my paperwork. Even though I asked for a first floor room, room was on 2nd floor (half a flight up) , key didn't work. I took it back was given a room that was half a flight down, The ac did not work, I was offered a third room but declined and found another motel. I was told I would not be charged for the room but was charged

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Angie Patel

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Look, when we travel, we like doing stuff out. Our room just needs to be clean but simple. If We spend less for the room, we can have more fun. The Travelodge gives just the right deal of a good, cheap basic room. So much in the area to do...

Room tip: Get a room well off the highway
Date of stay: June 2018

Reviewed 1 August 2018

need to pay attention when checking people in. should know know where they and what rooms are available. the breakfast room needs more room. did not have enough room for the people eating breakfast. please make some changes

Date of stay: July 2018