Stayed 2 nights in early May. Rooms are clean and well-furnished. A good breakfast is included. Computer for guests is inconvenient as one has to stand to use it in lobby. It is not in a separate business room. Also, fitness room and laundry are in a separate building close by across the parking lot instead of the usual location inside the hotel building. The location is on the far end of town closest to Mesa Verde. It also next to Walmart that are few and far between in this section of the country. Cortez is small so it is a short ride down Main St to all the restaurants in town [we ate at Farm Bistro and La Casita] and street parking was available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free Wired and Wireless Internet access! Microwave and refreigerators in every room. Free Hot Breakfast Buffett! 100% Non-Smoking! Sorry, No Pets Allowed. Indoor Pool, Dry Sauna & Jacuzzi! Breakfast served 6:30am-9:30am M-F and 6:30am-10:00am Sat & Sun! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Mesa Verde-Cortez reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Mesa Verde-Cortez Hotel Cortez
- Holiday Inn Cortez
- Cortez Holiday Inn Express