“only stayed there cause it was being covered by my company...”

Super 8 Madison East
Ranked #52 of 63 Hotels in Madison
Madison, Wisconsin
“only stayed there cause it was being covered by my company...”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

only stayed there cause it was being covered by my company. lot of prostitution and loitering. pool was very dirty

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
West Allis, Wisconsin
Reviewed 28 July 2014

My first stay was great and so I decided to return. My stay this time was less favorable. I was told that my room would be ready (on an early Check-In) and when I opened the door, the room had not been cleaned. I was moved to another room and I was placed by the pool which I previously asked to not be near as I had a lot of work to do. I was finally put into a proper room, but was not happy to have all of the hassle when I called ahead with my specifications.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

Madison
Reviewed 27 July 2014

We booked several months ago and reserved 5 seperate rooms for our stay in Madison. Upon our arrival our rooms were All ready and next door to each other. There was not one complaint from any of the rooms in our party!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Nelsonville, Ohio
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Lobby was clean, however we had a room on the highway side, with construction, we could hear traffic and construction all night. We were with a group, our group was split up on different floors, areas. The kids that were with us were loud, but they closed the pool area early one night because of it. Long term guest are staying without supervising young (3-6 year old kids) running around in the parking lot. Beds were ok, room was clean. However, overhearing staff complain about things was poor business practice. They were gracious enough for us to serve food to our group, however they acted as if it was a huge inconvenience, for that to happen, even when asking for a mop to clean up after ourselves. I have never stayed in a less inviting property. If you are visiting on a stop over it is sufficient, but I would not stay more than 1 night.

Room Tip: Even though our group was loud, they were not near as loud as the nearby highway and construction...