“Gold Wing Trip”

Hampton Inn Madison East Towne Mall Area
Ranked #7 of 63 Hotels in Madison
Reviewed 9 July 2014

The place was very clean, and staff was helpful. Our friends on another floor had trouble with air conditioner. Staff did try to fix but were not very successful. Was very noisy and did not work most of the time. Ours was okay. I really like that staff left extra towels and soap items at our door when we left our DO NOT DISTURB sign on door. This is the first time we have experienced that. Nice touch!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Phillip M, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Madison East Towne Mall Area, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Thank you for sharing your review of Hampton Inn Madison East. It was a real pleasure having all the folks in town for Wing Ding! I apologize for the issues you and your friends encountered with the AC units in your room; our units are monitored and serviced regularly and I regret yours was not fully operational.

Thank you for highlighting our "do not disturb" package in your review. Our housekeeping team will be happy to hear their efforts were noticed and appreciated!

Whenever your travels bring you back to Madison, it will be our pleasure to serve you again.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Madison East Towne Mall Area

Reviewed 27 June 2014

I've stayed here a few weeks for work already and definitely planning on coming back. I absolutely love the staff and the "above and beyond" in so many different ways that I've never seen before. Everything is awesome!

The only inconvenience for me is lack of a laundry room (standard in most Hamptons?).

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Phillip M, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Madison East Towne Mall Area, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Thank you for your great review of Hampton Inn Madison East and for your loyalty to our property! As an entire staff, we appreciate your kind words--our goal is to create a warm, welcoming environment for all guests that we serve. Indeed, we do not have laundry facilities on site; all Hampton Inn and Suites properties come standard with this guest amenity, however.

Thanks again for taking the time to review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

This is a beautiful new Hampton Inn location. We stayed there recently while attending a funeral. The staff was extremely helpful and courteous. The room was spacious and clean. We did mot take advantage of the pool but it looked very nice and was surrounded by a very nice outdoor patio. The morning breakfast was quite good with a good variety. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for sharing your review of Hampton Inn Madison East with the TripAdvisor community! We are very fortunate to have been meticulously renovated at the end of 2013, and we love hearing the positive feedback regarding our upgrades! Thank you for your kind words about our staff as well--I will certainly pass them along.

Whenever your travels bring you back to Madison, we will be delighted to serve you again.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Very clean hotel. Breakfast had a great variety. Great location for eating and shopping. The pool was very nice and warm! It also had sliding doors to the outside. We were stopping in Madison for part of our vacation and we could not have picked out a nicer hotel. All the staff was very friendly. There was plenty of seating at breakfast time. The room was quiet and the temperature was easily regulated. Bathroom was very clean. Fitness room had disposable ear buds for machines and each machine had a TV.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Phillip M, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Madison East Towne Mall Area, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Thank you for sharing your review of Hampton Inn Madison East with the TripAdvisor community! And a big thank you for highlighting so many positives from your stay with us! As an entire staff, we strive to provide outstanding accommodations and service to all guests, and I'm glad your stay was no exception. I'll be happy to pass along you kind words to our entire team.

Should your travels bring you back to the Madison area, it will be our pleasure to serve you again. Thank you for your business!

Reviewed 18 June 2014

This is the second time I've used this hotel as a stopping point on long drives back to Minneapolis. Everything about it was perfect--great location, great breakfast, clean rooms, comfortable beds, helpful staff. Would definitely return.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Phillip M, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Madison East Towne Mall Area, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Thank you very much for sharing your review with the TripAdvisor community! We strive to extend a warm welcome to all guests and provide outstanding facilities to create an exceptional stay for every guest, every time. We appreciate the kind words, and I will be happy to pass them along to our staff.

Whenever you're on your way through to Minneapolis, stop on by and see us again--it will be our pleasure to serve.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Hampton wins the day again. I had a long day at work and a long drive ahead of me. Made my reservation on the Hilton Honors Android App. Called to verify as the hotel was filling up quickly. The front desk person was very professional. Upon arrival, I was greeted and check-in with superb efficiency. Greeted as a Hilton Gold Member. Room was fresh, clean and quiet. Breakfast the next morning was just what I needed to get me back on the road! Thanks again for a great stay!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for sharing your detailed review on TripAdvisor! It's such a pleasure to hear you were able to utilize the HHonors app to make your reservation--it is indeed a great piece of technology! Our entire team works really hard to make sure every guest has an outstanding stay, and hearing feedback like yours is a terrific compliment on our group effort.

When you travels bring you back to Madison, we'd love the opportunity to serve you again. Thank you again for your kind words.

Best,

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Hampton Inns have become my favorite hotels to stay in and this one was no exception. I love the little details - cookies at check-in, chocolates on my pillow, complimentary breakfast, clean and fresh linens, friendly staff. I arrived late at night with no reservation and was very happy this Hampton had a room for me. The room was clean, quiet and inviting. I had a great sleep in the comfy bed. Breakfast the next morning didn't disappoint. The food was fresh and prepared well. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Phillip M, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Madison East Towne Mall Area, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Thanks so much for sharing your kind review of our property with the TripAdvisor community! Our entire staff works in concert to try to get the "little details" right to make every guest stay exceptional, and I'm very happy to hear these details helped make your stay memorable. I will be happy to pass along your kind words to our staff.

Should your travels bring you back to the Madison area in the future, it will be our pleasure to serve you again. Thanks again for your kind words!

Best,