We stay here for one night. My friends mother came to visit u.s and we decided to bring her here. Since it's not far from Chicago and we only have 2 days off. We visited the Madison's downtown and the house on the rock the next day. Hotel was nice and clean, breakfast is free, loved that Belgian waffle :-). Room was spacious and staff are friendly, be back on this hotel next time we visit Madison.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the AmericInn Lodge & Suites Madison West, Wisconsin the ideal location for your next stay, whether you're traveling for business or pleasure. We are proud to provide the amenities you want most and deliver them at the highest level possible starting with comfortable, quieter guestrooms. Wake up each morning to our free, hot, home-style AmericInn Perk breakfast and enjoy appetizers, beer and wine each evening from 5:00pm to 7:00pm. Stay connected with free, hotel-wide, high-speed internet. Guests also enjoy our inviting, indoor pool and hot tub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Madison West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Madison West
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Madison West Hotel Madison
- Americinn Hotel Madison
- Hampton Inn Madison