Red Roof Inn Madison
Comfort Inn Madison - Downtown(Madison)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$100
US$243
US$213
  • Pool
Super 8 Madison South(Madison)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$248
US$230
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Sheraton Madison Hotel(Madison)(Great Value!)
US$101
Sheraton.com
Best Western East Towne Suites(Madison)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$85
All reviewsroom was cleanan overnight staythe wi finice stayperkinsinterstatedeskrates
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 August 2010

Debbie (at the front desk)is always very personable as well as Steve(the manager). I have met Noah and Luis on the weekend also and they are both good to work with.

Even when the coffee machine breakdown, they all try to accomodate and do as much as they can to make comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2010

after checking in around 10pm, I went back to the car with my daughter to get snacks. We were approached from behind by a woman wearing pajamas, asking where the front desk was. She preceded to tell us that she just witnessed a "carjacking" in the back parking lot. She seemed odd but it was unsettling. At the same time, another woman was around the first & second floors clearly dressed "for business". I went to the front desk with my husband & if they knew what was going on. They said they did & were not doing anything about it. We felt unsafe & decided to leave. When I asked for a refund, I was told no, since it was prepaid through hotels.com. I went back a second time to turn in the key & asked for something to prove we were not staying the nite. The clerk was extrememly rude & complete refused, telling us to "just go" & very sarcastically added "have a nice nite". I have been trying to get a refund since. Hotels.com cannot refund until speaking with the manager, who mysteriously, is never available. I was also told that the documented version by the hotel is different than what happened.
The headache is not worth the $70 for this place. They will need it for the inevitable lawsuit.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank cajankowski
Reviewed 11 May 2010

Came in late after midnight clerk I think Noah was very helpful and friendly very nice surprise that late. room fresh & clean

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 May 2010

Since I was traveling with my dog, I made a reservation here based on looking for and finding a hotel that accepts pets. I was a little concerned about what this place would be like because of the budget rate of the rooms here, but I was pleasantly surprised with this hotel. It's a budget hotel and the room doesn't have the frills or extras, but the room was very clean and perfect for what I needed it for...a place to sleep after a long day at work and a long drive drive on top of that. If I wasn't leaving right away the next morning for the rest of my trip, I would have gone to do some shopping at the mall and shops so conveniently located near this hotel. I don't normally write reviews on hotels, but I was very impressed with this clean and renovated hotel. For the price, it's worth it and I will stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank katero
Reviewed 24 March 2010

This is a good budget motel choice. I would have rated it a 5 except that it is a budget hotel without any frills. Within the budget class I would have given it a 5. We just needed a place to sleep while being an exhibitor at an educational conference in town, so the lack of frills was no problem. We saved a lot compared to the rate at the conference hotel. Look for a discount coupon at roomsaver.com. The room was clean and comfortable and had obviously been renovated somewhat recently. There were not very many other guests during our stay, and it was quiet except for a bit of traffic noise that was not bothersome. The front desk staff were friendly and efficient. However, as another reviewer pointed out.....beware of the charge for the room safe. But there was no hassle when I asked for it to be removed.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business