“Best Part Sheraton Shuttle Service”

Sheraton Madison Hotel
Ranked #25 of 63 Hotels in Madison
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Me and my boyfreind stayed at the sheraton for a night because of a concert in madison @ the orpheum- Nuetral milk hotel was amazing. the sheraton was nice and the front desk was helpful when asked questions the only thing i wish i would have done was got a jacuzzi sweet because my boyfreind really wanted one and it was his late christmas gift. anyway the best part about staying there was the free sheraton shuttle that goes on a route of 6 stops and they got us really close to the orpheum and the shuttle driver Dan was so nice and had great stories! and then after the concert he drove by us and stopped and gave us a ride back to the sheraton! amazing service he could have just kept driving! Thanks Dan for making our experience perfect!

Room Tip: ask if dan is working the shuttle the nights you stay
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Lisa W, General Manager at Sheraton Madison Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

Thank you for such a wonderful review! I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and that our shuttle service was an unexpected convenience for you. I will be sure to pass along your compliments to this particular driver. We hope you will be back to visit us again soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

Visited Madison for 2 nights on a last minute business trip and stayed at this Sheraton. The hotel has a newly renovated and clean feel to it. Room size was plenty and the bed as always was comfortable. Location is great and only a couple of miles from the Capitol and where most of the trendy restaurants/bars are. Would totally stay here again if I ever return but hopefully not in the winter as this Cali boy was FREEZING! :)

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Lisa W, General Manager at Sheraton Madison Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Thank you for such a great review! I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and that you were also able to brave our quite chilly winter. We hope to see you again this summer.

Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

The staff at the Sheraton is one of the friendliest and most helpful I've ever encountered. The Club Attendant is wonderful and the Sheraton Fitness Center is great. Pick an even numbered room to get a view of the hills around the lake. The rooms are a bit dated, but the hotel is a great value.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Lisa W, General Manager at Sheraton Madison Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2014

Thank you for such a fantastic review! I am very pleased to hear that you enjoy staying with us and that our customer service is exceeding your expectations. I hope you will continue to stay with us during your next trip to Madison.

Reviewed 29 January 2014

Once again, I have been treated with expertise and respect. Josephine consistently delivers quality service which makes me continue to choose this hotel week after week. Her professionalism and sense of customer service is very much appreciated and does not go without recognition.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Lisa W, General Manager at Sheraton Madison Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share such a wonderful review! I am delighted to hear that you continue to stay with us because of our customer service. I will be sure to pass along your comments to this particular individual. We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 24 January 2014

I travel to Madison for business about six times a year. I have stayed at most of the hotels in the downtown area and I think I like the Sheraton the best. It is a couple miles from the capitol, but their shuttle is very accommodating and does't keep you waiting very long.
Another great feature of the hotel is the customer service. Two of the standouts are Josh and Josephine. Josh is a great manager and always does what he can to make you feel at home… and as bartenders go, you can't ask for more than Josephine. She has a relaxing demeanor that makes you feel at home. Great place!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Lisa W, General Manager at Sheraton Madison Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Thank you for a wonderful review! I am delighted to hear that you enjoy each stay with us and that our customer service is memorable to you. I will be sure to pass along your comments to these particular associates. We hope to see you again during your next trip to Madison.

Reviewed 24 January 2014

I stayed at the Sheraton in Madison for business and the hotel is very nice. The rooms are nice size and the beds are very comfortable. I would highly recommend this hotel. I did not eat at the hotel so I cannot comment there.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for great review! I am very happy to hear taht you enjoyed your recent stay with us. I hope that you will visit us again very soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 21 January 2014

We recently stayed at the Sheraton for a work party that was held in downtown Madison. The shuttle dropped us off at our location and the cab on the way home (very late) was very reasonable and a short distance. I would like to return in the summer to walk along the lake, which is right out the back door of the hotel. Our room was really nice, and spacious, and clean. The hotel staff was extremely accommodating, giving suggests of what Madison has to offer and even a weather update! I would definitely stay here again when the opportunity arises.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Lisa W, General Manager at Sheraton Madison Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2014

Thank you for such a fantastic review! I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again this summer!