Stayed overnight twice for business. Very nice location right off of the capital. Parking included for extra $10. Difficult to get to the first time, not hotel's fault, streets circle around capital and some are one way.
Rooms clean, spacious.
Breakfast was good, not included in stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Madison’s hotel. Our staying power is confirmed by our long-standing dedication to being downtown Madison’s premier hotel and we are proud to be named Best Hotel for Business and Pleasure by Madison Magazine. We offer our guests a special Madison experience through our distinctive customer focus and perfect location that cannot be found at a chain hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and getaroom.com so you can book your Madison Concourse Hotel and Governor's Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Madison Concourse Hotel And Governors
- Concourse Hotel Madison Wi