We just got back from a trip to Myrtle Beach and were very pleased that the last leg of our trip ended with a stay at the Concourse Hotel. We've been there before, due to UW Hospital and Clinic visits, so we knew to expect a clean, updated, quiet room. We were not disappointed in the least. It was our favorite hotel on our 10 day trip. The pool is nice, the staff are very helpful at directions around the capitol and at suggesting different restaurants, shopping etc..depending on what you are looking for. We love the easy check out. We love the parking in the lower ramps for handicap accessability. There is a nice breakfast available on site, but there is a charge, but it's more upscale dining than most hotels we've stayed at. We love it there..first choice of ours when booking a room in Madison.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Madison’s hotel. Our staying power is confirmed by our long-standing dedication to being downtown Madison’s premier hotel and we are proud to be named Best Hotel for Business and Pleasure by Madison Magazine. We offer our guests a special Madison experience through our distinctive customer focus and perfect location that cannot be found at a chain hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and getaroom.com so you can book your Madison Concourse Hotel and Governor's Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Madison Concourse Hotel And Governors
- Concourse Hotel Madison Wi