My husband an I alway book the Governor's Club when we visit Madison. The location is ideal for State Street restaurants, bars and night life.....but....we seldom make it out because of the great service and value it is to spend time on the 11th floor at the Governor's Club. The bartendars are helpful, fun, and knowledgable about what to do and where to go in town. This is a fabulous property, well maintained and they know how to do it right! We were there for March Maddness and had a great time. Go Badgers!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Madison’s hotel. Our staying power is confirmed by our long-standing dedication to being downtown Madison’s premier hotel and we are proud to be named Best Hotel for Business and Pleasure by Madison Magazine. We offer our guests a special Madison experience through our distinctive customer focus and perfect location that cannot be found at a chain hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Madison Concourse Hotel and Governor's Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Madison Concourse Hotel And Governors
- Concourse Hotel Madison Wi