I have stayed downtown Madison many times but this was my first time at the Concourse.
A friend of mine told me to check out the Concourse Hotel so I did and it was one of the best I have ever stayed in. The underground parking is a bit tight but its very convenient. The hotel is laid out very well, and the rooms are VERY nice....extremely clean and well maintained. I stayed on the 14th floor, great view, spacious room, comfortable bed. Be sure to get the governors club package, very nice bar, as well as hor dourves and breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Madison’s hotel. Our staying power is confirmed by our long-standing dedication to being downtown Madison’s premier hotel and we are proud to be named Best Hotel for Business and Pleasure by Madison Magazine. We offer our guests a special Madison experience through our distinctive customer focus and perfect location that cannot be found at a chain hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Madison Concourse Hotel and Governor's Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Madison Concourse Hotel And Governors
- Concourse Hotel Madison Wi