It had been a long since my last visit to Madison and I was very impressed with both the city and the Concourse. The area around the Capitol building is beautiful. Lots of great restaurants. Walk over to the UW campus, it is worth the hike. The Concourse is in a great location. The hotel is obviously old but the room we stayed in was very up to date. As some other reviews have said, it is worth paying a little more and staying on the Governors Club floors. The Capitol building is lighted at night so I would suggest requesting a room that looks out on the Capitol. The other rooms look to one of the two lakes that surround Madison and there is certainly nothing wrong with those views.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Madison’s hotel. Our staying power is confirmed by our long-standing dedication to being downtown Madison’s premier hotel and we are proud to be named Best Hotel for Business and Pleasure by Madison Magazine. We offer our guests a special Madison experience through our distinctive customer focus and perfect location that cannot be found at a chain hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Madison Concourse Hotel and Governor's Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Madison Concourse Hotel And Governors
- Concourse Hotel Madison Wi