“An 'It' place for Madison”
Review of Maduro Cigar Bar

Maduro Cigar Bar
Ranked #240 of 1,014 Restaurants in Madison
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Romantic
Good for: Romantic
Reviewed 28 January 2013

No question, this is a little gem in Madison, and please, know what you are getting into. If you want a 'Cosmo' or 'Lemondrop' go somewhere else, but come here for the experience. Get a cocktail from the list or tell them what you like and leave it in their good hands. If you're into the cigar thing, puff away! And bring an extra sd card for the camera if you are there for hipster spotting :)

Reviewed 28 August 2011

Located just steps from the beautiful Wisconsin state Capitol building, Maduro offers an atmosphere that features glass tables, leather seating, and dark wood walls. I brought my own cigar so I didn't witness the humidor. That was a failing on my behalf. I did enjoy two reasonably priced beers at a window table. I'll certainly be going back again!! They don't serve food but the place next door delivered a plate of fish tacos to my table. Delicious. Just go there first, pay for your food, and have them deliver it to you next door. It is a succulent arrangement!!!

1  Thank ExoticDave
Reviewed 11 October 2009

I enjoy going to Maduro, except for on the evenings that there is live music. Its shocking to me that they will give the stage to just about any local crap act, and the music is way too loud. If I cannot hear the person sitting across from me there is a problem. Bartenders are nice and easy to get along with, I just wish that the music wasn't as annoying.

Reviewed 17 May 2009

A great place to go for a martini or gin and tonic. The often have many crooners singing the tunes of Sinatra, Martin and others.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Madison, WI
Reviewed 1 August 2008

My new favorite Madison bar. Great music on Friday nights if you enjoy the Rat Pack, and a fantastic cigar/drink selection. Just ask the bartender for assistance, and you can't go wrong.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook