“Great Experience”

Add it.
New Self Renewal Center
Ranked #1 of 13 Spas & Wellness in Madison
More attraction details
Owner description: New Self Renewal Center provides a small community that offers both fitness and rest, focusing on health and wellness for the whole person.
Reviewed 13 June 2011

I had a Groupon for half off a massage so my boyfriend and I went and it was wonderful! The service was friendly and the massage was so relaxing.

1  Thank jeroberts2

Reviewed 20 May 2011

I always get a pedicure from Sharyn at New Self before spring break. For the third year in a row, I’ve sat on the beach for days, playing in the sand and salt water. Not one chip or crack—my toes still look stunning! It’s not only a great start to my vacation, but the service lasts and lasts! That’s what I call value!

3  Thank Libalaplage
Reviewed 14 July 2010

I cannot get over the quality of service I got at New Self Renewal Center. Everyone was so nice to me as soon as I stepped through the doors. I went in for a mani/pedi and will keep going back!
You get a complimentary drink with your service which is a nice perk. I would suggest this place to every and anyone!

3  Thank MishellyBelly
Reviewed 6 July 2010

I went in to get my nails done with French Tips. They messed that up but offered a full refund. After I left they called me back in to change how they refunded my money. I gave them the money back so they could refund my credit card. They then only refunded me for only a small portion of the service. I will never go back there and suggest you all do the same.

4  Thank spying_blue_duck