“Best Massage in Madison!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
New Self Renewal Center
Ranked #1 of 13 Spas & Wellness in Madison
More attraction details
Owner description: New Self Renewal Center provides a small community that offers both fitness and rest, focusing on health and wellness for the whole person.
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Michele is an excellent massage therapist, she is skilled and has a keen awareness as well as being thoughtful and empathetic. The room is really too cold. This is the second time that I had a massage in the room with windows and both times I was very cold because of a breeze from the windows.

Reviewed 15 March 2013

I had a 90 minute massage by Mike and he did a fantastic job! He tailored the massage to what I needed. I left feeling better than I have in years!! I will definitely be going back!

Reviewed 14 March 2013

I came back to town to visit my sister and thought it would be great to get a massage since she just had a baby and I'm on break from school. So glad this place was recommended! Mike and Jessi gave the best massages, we left feeling great! I would definitely recommend New Self Renewal Center!

Reviewed 7 March 2013

In a city that is filled with nail salons that have the get them in then get them out mentality - this place was different.
They cared, they took their time but not too much of my time. The pedicure was awesome and still looks great over a week later- and the shellac manicure is great too. It was wayyy worth every penny. Sharyn is wonderful to talk to and is very skilled.
I would to have a membership, but it is just a bit too costly for me. However, if you can afford it - go for it... you will NOT forget it!!!!
Even though I am not a member- it is worth the extra bucks for this great service.

Reviewed 18 December 2012

New Self is a fabulous place. Michelle and Jessie both are fantastice massage therapists. I would highly recommend New Self to everyone. I own a business in Middleton and refer all my clients to New Self with complete confidence. I have never been disappointed. They have a lot to offer, exercise, childcare, cafe, manicures, pedicures and, massage. The atmosphere is warm and friendly. The staff is superb. Good parking and excellent cleanliness in all areas of the building. Great location too. They offer top notch service and I highly recommend them.

1  Thank ToppNotchHair