“My Nails Are Stunning!”

Add it.
New Self Renewal Center
Ranked #1 of 12 Spas & Wellness in Madison
More attraction details
Owner description: New Self Renewal Center provides a small community that offers both fitness and rest, focusing on health and wellness for the whole person.
Madison, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“My Nails Are Stunning!”
Reviewed 14 July 2010

I cannot get over the quality of service I got at New Self Renewal Center. Everyone was so nice to me as soon as I stepped through the doors. I went in for a mani/pedi and will keep going back!
You get a complimentary drink with your service which is a nice perk. I would suggest this place to every and anyone!

3 Thank MishellyBelly

Madison, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Horrible Service”
Reviewed 6 July 2010

I went in to get my nails done with French Tips. They messed that up but offered a full refund. After I left they called me back in to change how they refunded my money. I gave them the money back so they could refund my credit card. They then only refunded me for only a small portion of the service. I will never go back there and suggest you all do the same.

3 Thank spying_blue_duck
Madison
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great massage”
Reviewed 10 July 2009

Best massage therapist in Madison!!! I will continue to go to New Self not only for the massages, but because of the friendly atmosphere and great staff. The food and coffee is also an added perk to the place.

2 Thank snappy628
Madison, WI
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A great place for coffee and conversation”
Reviewed 22 August 2008

New Self Renewal Center served me a great tasting lunch along with a flavored coffee. Every thing tasted fresh and was for a lower price than most cafes.

2 Thank LAURA10110