“Great Experience”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Madison, United States
“Great Experience”
Reviewed 10 December 2013

Overall wonderful experience as it was my first time staying at Homewood Suites. Didn't realize not only they gave complimentary breakfast but also complimentary dinner. Breakfast was good, dinner was mediocre but it was complimentary so what can you expect. A few nights being so tired, it was a true convenience to have dinner available on site. They were also exceptional with accommodating me with an early check-in which was not expected. So cheers on that. The only thing I can add was the lack of shuttle service to and from the airport if your flight was early. I had a 6am flight and had to take a taxi. Again, I recommend a stay here and I will definitely keep an eye out for future stays at Homewood Suites.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business

1 Thank Sandi K
Christopher H, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites Madison West, responded to this review, 19 December 2013
Thank you Sandi for taking the time to review us! We are happy that you enjoyed your stay. Our dinner service is meant to be a convenient light dinner with drinks so I am glad that we could provide that for you. That being said we are always looking to improve on our offerings based on guest feedback. We will continue to work on this and we hope to have you try us again sometime! Thanks!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
  • Korean first
Fort Wayne, United States
Reviewed 8 December 2013

This hotel was clean, staff was friendly, amenities were nice and there were numerous retail/dining options nearby. Would definitely stay there again. Living room a bit small, but nice to have a separate sleeping room and a full kitchen.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

1 Thank Julie H
Julie, thank you for choosing to stay with us and I'm glad to hear that you would stay with us again after your experience. We apprecite the time to review us and I hope it's not long before we see you again!
Black Creek, United States
Reviewed 5 December 2013

Our rather large family celebrated Thanksgiving/Christmas here and the staff was excellent, the accommodations were exactly what everyone needed! The breakfast items were varied and filled everyone's needs. I would recommend it to any group.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 December 2013

Energy-conscious yes, but not the most comfortable if you choose to shower during the off-peak hours. Breakfast was great; staff was very accommodating and friendly. The bed was very comfortable, and all of the other accoutrements were fine as well.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo

Winchester, United States
Reviewed 2 December 2013

The rooms were great! For one individual there was pleanty of space. It was clean, comfortable and very pleasant. The provided breakfast and suppers were so nice that I didn't go out to eat. The bedroom AC unit was noisy so I turned it off and the living room unit still kept the unit comfortable. The microwave popcorn was a nice touch to unwind with a movie in the evening.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

Aurora, Illinois
Reviewed 29 November 2013

I was just there for a quick 1 night trip and really didn't really need a kitchen, but the price was right and the room was spacious. The complimentary breakfast was the standard fare, but it was hot and tasty. The staff were friendly even to those who were clearly from a visiting team.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Reviewed 24 November 2013

I traveled to Madison for Epic training and was really pleased with the Homewood Suites. My room was clean and spacious, and I really liked the full kitchen and living area. Although, I didn't need the kitchen for much, since dinner was provided each of the nights I was there. That was a real plus for me - Wisconsin is a little colder than what I am used to, and I was very pleased to not have to travel for dinner or order in each night.

The staff were all very helpful and pleasant. I will certainly return!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Christopher H, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites Madison West, responded to this review, 26 November 2013
Hi Meghan, thanks for staying with us and writing your review. We are happy that you chose us as your accommodations for your training EPIC. I know it can be a very exhausting training so we are happy you could stay in and enjoy our M-Tr dinner service especially this time of year when it's so cold out! Glad to hear that you'll plan on returning to us- we look forward to it!