“Great stay ”

Ranked #30 of 63 Hotels in Madison
Okinawa-shi, Okinawa, Japan
“Great stay ”
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

My wife and I were traveling through Madison and stopped here for the night. We had our two boxers with us and unlike other hotels this was not a problem. They got us a room immediately and the service was great. The room was spacious and clean, no problems at all. I would definitely stay here again if I'm traveling thru Madison!

Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Joshua W

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
somewhere
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Nice hotel. Great free shuttle services. Convenient to the EPIC training center and airport. Brewery/restaurant across the street was great. Room was clean and fresh. Staff was nice and helpful but mishandled my credit card charges, charging my room to my personal credit card and not my employers which resulted in a extreme personal financial hardship for several weeks while I awaited reimbursement from my employer. Room service comes from a neighboring hotel's restaurant which was strange but the food and service were good. Over all a good stay, good bed, good hotel but would have been 5 star if they handled the charges correctly the first time. Shuttle service was top notch. Don't hesitate to stay but double check with front desk when leaving to ensure charges were charged to correct account.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Linda L, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Madison West, responded to this review, 20 December 2014
My apologies for the delayed response.

I would like to apologize on the behalf of the hotel and staff in regards to the credit card mishandling.

We have since then address this concern and the current staff is well-trained to ensure these situations do not occur.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay otherwise.

We hope you'll allow us the opportunity to offer your superior service on your visit to Madison!

Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

Great stay! Clean, comfortable rooms and pleasant staff. The pool was large and has a big shallow end, the pool area was clean and airy. The breakfast had far more choices than the typical Comfort spread.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Linda P.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel!

We're glad to hear you had a great stay with us! We're happy you enjoyed our breakfast!

Thanks for choosing Comfort Suites Madison!

See you again on your next trip to Madison!

Front Desk Manager
Hampton, Iowa
Reviewed 6 May 2014

My daughter and I stayed here on a Sunday night. Hotel was very quiet, and rooms quite spacious. Breakfast offered several choices, and I am told there are free snacks week nights. A local restaurant delivered room service (add 18% for delivery & tip to food bill). As we got in a bit later, I found this a valuable service. Staff friendly. Did not use pool/hot tub, but appeared to be in nice condition. Only negatives: slow elevator & fitness room very small (two treadmills, one elliptical, some dumb bells). Overall, I would definitely recommend.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Tricia0813
Dear Tricia,

Thank you for sharing your feedback of our hotel with staff and other travelers.

We are so pleased to be able to offer a variety of amenities at a great value for all of our guests!

We're happy to hear you were able to order room service despite the late arrival.

We'll be sure to address our elevator and review the quality of our fitness center.

Thank you again for your feedback!

Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
Reviewed 17 April 2014

My stay at this hotel was absolutely wonderful. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were very well cleaned. The pool and fitness center were in great condition (loved that the fitness room had dumbbells in addition to machines!). The breakfast was great also. Overall my family and I really enjoyed ourselves and would definitely come again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Priscilla G
Priscilla,

We're delighted to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us. We are fortunate to have such a lovely staff! We are happy that we were able to add the free weights to our 24/7 fitness center.

We hope to see you again very soon!

Gwinn, Michigan
Reviewed 8 April 2014

The pool and hot tub were the highlights of our stay! The pool is not chlorinated which is nice for my husband as he has an allergy to chlorine. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. The breakfast was average - but good. We were surprised that the even coffee was pretty good...we could hear the people above us and next to us - but it wasn't too bad. Nice and competent staff - we would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your valuable feedback!

We're pleased to hear you enjoyed our large indoor pool and hot tub facilities. I would recommend perhaps we assign you up on the third floor for your next visit.

We hope to wow you with a new and improved breakfast next time!

Thanks again for the lovely review!

Front Desk Manager
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Reviewed 18 February 2014

You can pay more and stay at something fancier but it won't have near the free amenities that they offer. Complimentary hot breakfast, happy hour, appetizers on some nights, large hot tub and large heated pool. Staff were very professional. I would come back next time I'm in the area. They also allow pets.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank withvalidity
Phillip M, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Madison West, responded to this review, 20 February 2014
Thank you for sharing your review of Comfort Suites Madison with the TripAdvisor community! We are truly grateful for all of our guests, and we are proud to offer a wide variety of amenities to make the trip a little easier while traveling.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to us again should your travels bring you back to Madison--we will be happy to serve you!

Best,
Phil Mattsson-Boze
Front Office Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Madison
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Madison West
Fairfield Inn & Suites Madison West/Middleton
Hilton Garden Inn Madison West/Middleton
Baymont Inn & Suites Madison West/Middleton WI West
Homewood Suites Madison West
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Madison West

Been to Comfort Suites Madison West? Share your experiences!