“Great service, great stay” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Inn & Suites Madison Airport

Comfort Inn & Suites Madison Airport
Ranked #41 of 61 Hotels in Madison
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great service, great stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014

Front desk staff was very courteous upon my arrival, and room was on upper floor near the elevator. I appreciate the consideration given to me on this stay. Room was well set up and had everything I needed to wrap up my trip before heading home. I will look to stay here again when in Madison in the future.

Room Tip: Be specific about your needs before you check in
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jewelynn, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Madison Airport, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words. I will pass these comments on to our staff. Please do come stay with us again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

I have never been more pleased with my stay out of town in my life. Tony at the front desk saved my family and I from having the worst weekend getaway. The sign out in front of says we treat you like family and that is exactly the service that was provided. A big thank you from the Michigan girls to everyone at the comfort inn.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Jennifer D
Jewelynn, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Madison Airport, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words. We do appreciate the compliments. We work hard to give our guest 100% satisfaction. Please come and stay with us again next time you are in our area.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

We desperately needed a room in Madison to attend the birth of our first grandchild. This was literally the only room available in the city, so our travel agent grabbed it. The place was packed, so I had to park in the back, which was not terribly well lit... I felt like I was going to be a PSA for personal safety. I will say that the front desk clerk was very friendly and accommodating, but our room was just plain nasty. There was mold in the crevices of the shower and I'm guessing the carpet hadn't been vacuumed for weeks. There was absolutely nothing on the walls; no mirror, no artwork, nothing. It was very institutional and ugly. There was a sign in the front of the property indicating it had just completed a huge remodel. They must have forgotten this room at the end of the hall.

Room Tip: Get away from the elevator.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank hagcrew
Jewelynn, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Madison Airport, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
First of all, let me say that we are so sorry that we did not meet your expectations. We do thank you for bringing this to our attention. We do strive for 100% guest satisfaction. We will take your comments to the appropriate departments in order to rectify the situation. Comments such as yours helps keep us on top of any arising problems. Please give us another chance next time you are in the area.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014

Many thanks to Jessica, Jewelynn, Sandra and late night shuttle guy for a warm, welcoming stay! A great respite after a wearying day of difficult flying! And thanks for the great advice on our further travel plans back home. Will definitely consider a stay when our travels bring us back this way :) Bruce & Diane

• Stayed June 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jewelynn, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Madison Airport, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words. We do appreciate it. Look forward to seeing you again soon.
Woodstock, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014

This starts with United Airlines messing up my flight and me having to stay over night unexpectedly. Convenient to restaurants and shops. $3.00 bottles of beer at the front desk!

First Ouahiba (pronounced Waheeba) picked me up at the airport and stopped at a store for me and waited while I shopped for some comfortable clothes. Then when got to the hotel, Tony checked me in and offered me chocolate chip cookies while Sandra grabbed every known necessity for an overnight stay (deodorant, tooth paste, comb, tooth brush, mouthwash, shaving cream etc.) I told them about my plane being parked at the wrong gate and United blaming me for not listening to the announcements.

With their customer service, they need to take over United and run that company right! I was having a bad day, Ouahiba, Sandra and Tony helped make it a whole lot better. While the rooms were like any other hotel, the people made it a great experience. They even drove me back to the airport at 4am, no complaints, all smiles. Funny thing, I traveled back with the United crew of my 5am flight... What a culture difference. My Comfort Inn people were friendly, United people were terribly unfriendly. When I go back to Madison, I go right to this Comfort Inn- only I will not fly United. Thanks guys!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We appreciate your kind words. I will pass this on to our staff. We do strive for 100% satisfaction for our guest. Thank you so much and we look forward to having you stay with us again soon.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed a Thursday and Sunday night last weekend. The staff was just amazing and over the top helpful. Rooms were clean and modern, breakfast was above average for free hotel food. 10% discount when staying there at the Perkins across the street. Nice place

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Jewelynn, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Madison Airport, responded to this review, 22 May 2014
Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business. We do strive for 100% satisfaction with all of our guest. Come back and stay with us again.
mpls, mn
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

I stayed here on 4/29, and the hotel and staff exceeded my expectations. Upon arriving, Tony at the desk was very friendly and helpful. As a "Choice" member he indicated he would upgrade my reservation. The room had a sitting area, with a little bar counter and built in sink. Room had a fridge and microwave also. Room was very clean, with a comfortable king bed and "5" pillows. The hotel provides a free shuttle to surrounding restaurants, etc. This proved valuable because I didn't have a vehicle. Thanks Steena for the ride to the Outback restaurant. I had to take a really early shuttle to the airport, but could see that the area for the free breakfast was well laid out and would have had a good selection to choose from.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for your kind words. I will let Tony and Steena read this review. I know they will appreciate it. We strive for 100% satisfaction with all of our guest. Please come and stay with us again.