“Large,beautifully decorated rooms and spaces.”

Cambria hotel & suites
Ranked #17 of 63 Hotels in Madison
Reviewed 31 May 2012

My husband and I stayed here for one evening while passing through WI. Our check-in went smoothly. Our room was an accessible room as I was recovering from surgery. It had everything we needed to feel at home and for me to get around. The 60's decor was refreshing. The beds were quite comfortable. This hotel was nice and quiet and seemed to be a perfect place for couples. The serve yourself breakfast buffet at 9+ dollars a person was a bit disappointing. There were hot eggs and sausages plus a bowl of fresh cut up fruit but no waffles or pancake items. We thought the orange juice had been watered down but it turns out it had not been stirred for some time. Coffee was free. On our next trip through Madison we will probably stay at a hotel with breakfast included.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
cambriamadison, General Manager at Cambria hotel & suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2012

We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your guest room. The space that we offer in each of our guest rooms, ensure that everyone is comfortable at all times. We also have many breakfast items to offer on our breakfast menu such as pancakes and waffles. Thank you so much for staying with us! -Dave

Reviewed 8 May 2012

I cannot think of one thing wrong with this place it was so nice and new everyone was
great and accommodating.

And the Irish pub down the street TO DIE FOR!

May very well of found our new favorite spot in Madison!

Room Tip: In this hotel I really do not think you could pick a bad one
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
cambriamadison, General Manager at Cambria hotel & suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2012

We are so glad you enjoyed our Cambria Suites. We get many comments just like yours regarding the hotel. We also enjoy a great partnership with Erin's Snug Pub which is right down the street. With the summer approaching, you can just walk to the pub for a great meal and great live music. We hope to see you soon! -Dave

Reviewed 16 April 2012

The rooms at the hotel are the best I have ever stayed in. The room has all of the features anyone would need. It has something for everyone from children to adults to keep them busy down to the multiple televisions.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
cambriamadison, General Manager at Cambria hotel & suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2012

Thank you for staying with us. The Cambria Suites will be celebrating our third year this June. Our hotel is the newest one in the American Family Business Park. I'm glad you liked the multiple flat screen tv's in your guest room. We get so many great comments about our rooms and we're glad you enjoyed your stay.-Dave

Reviewed 14 April 2012

We stayed here on our way to Chicago. It is located right off the freeway. This is a beautiful hotel! The suites are roomy and well designed. There is a small indoor pool, a whirlpool and a nice exercise facility with lots of equipment. There is a nice lobby with a take out type restaurant.
Breakfast buffet is available and will as separate items. Really enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family

Thank you so much for staying with us. We hope that you'll stay with us again when your travels bring you back through Madison. -Dave

Reviewed 27 March 2012

WE stayed one night at Cambria Suites Madison Wi. It was the first time at this New upbeat Motel with European style. Upon checking in we met a cheerful front desk person which is allways a plus. Our room was very nice, clean,new hd tv (2) , sofa ,chair, frig micowave, computer hook up. The King size bed was very nice just the way I like it. The batha nd shower were very nice as well, with European sink. The room gave a very relaxing feeling. The Inter-State high near by wasn't loud at all. They have a in-house bar and restraunt. We had the breakfeast buffet it was very good. I aready book a date at the Cambria in Green Bay WI for the price and what you get this is a great deal.

Room Tip: Its a little hard to find. Erins Irish Pub is near by , rooms on the north side are really quiet
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
cambriamadison, General Manager at Cambria hotel & suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2012

Thank you so much for giving us a try. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay. I'm glad to hear that you'll be using the Cambria brand again. Thanks!-Dave

Reviewed 14 March 2012

I stayed one night for business and was very pleased with my stay. The front desk staff was friendly and efficient, my room was clean, quiet, and roomy enough to spread out. I like the media console next to the desk that allowed me to charge my cell phone and hook up my PC to video.

I have to say that I had the best night of sleep I've had in years there. The bed and pillows were very comfortable, so much so, that I started looking up where to buy my own. The pool area is pretty small, so if you're looking for a place with a larger pool so children can swim or if you want to swim laps, you'll have to find someplace else. The fitness facility is very roomy, clean, and has good equipment including stationary bikes, treadmills, eliptical, yoga mats, kettlebells, and a weight machine.

The lobby/restaurant/business area is very nice as well, and though I did not partake in the complimentary breakfast (I had to leave just as it was being put out), it appeared very nice. They also have a pantry area where you can buy standard sundries, medicines for headaches or upset stomachs, personal grooming items, snacks, microwavable foods, and drinks that is open 24x7.

Overall, it was a very nice stay and I'll be back there in a few weeks again on business. Looking forward to another good night's sleep!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
cambriamadison, General Manager at Cambria hotel & suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2012

Thank you so much for staying with us. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you on your next trip to Madison. -Dave

Reviewed 14 February 2012

We've stayed in many properties in Madison and this was the best. The staff was friendly and the hotel itself was immaculate. Our room with it's 2 flat screens allowed us some private time. We'll be returning.

Room Tip: The location is in Sun Prairie, easily accessed.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
cambriamadison, General Manager at Cambria hotel & suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2012

Thank you so much for your positive comments. We'll see you next time when you visit the Madison Area. -Dave