This was our first trip to Madison, so we booked the Sleep Inn based almost solely on TA reviews. It is indeed a newer property that's in very good shape. We were very pleased with our room (3rd floor, east end), and didn't hear a peep from any neighbors during our stay. They have nice fitness and pool facilities. And the breakfast area is about what you'd expect.
For us, the only downside was we were a pretty good distance from State Street and the other major Madison attractions. Not knowing the area previously, I think we were somewhat caught off guard by just how big the city is. You're probably looking at about a 20 minute drive to the university, State Street, etc.
All in all, though, we were happy to have stayed here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Business travelers will welcome additional conveniences like the onsite business center, a public computer with Internet access, and copy and fax services. All spacious rooms and suites come equipped with HD TV's, microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers with free coffee, desks, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards. Some suites feature whirlpool bathtubs and sofa sleepers. Connecting rooms can be requested. Guest laundry facilities and valet cleaning services are offered on the premises for added convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sleep Inn & Suites Madison reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn & Suites Madison Hotel Madison
- Sleep Inn And Suites Madison