This was my second visit to this hotel. Service staff, consistently met Hilton service expectations. Restaurant, not so good. Over priced, long waits told would not need reservation but no table available. Billing issues never resolved. Capitol Lounge a joke. I have stayed at many, many Hiltons and resorts they always host cocktail hour, open with soft drinks and snacks throughout the day in addition to breakfast. The rates here are higher than most with less amenities. The location is good and the view nice. On first visit had a deluxe room on the 10th floor on the second visit three room suite on 12th floor. Rooms are spacious. I see a remodel is scheduled to begin. Nice to see before too much wear occurs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Madison Monona Terrace, perfectly located in downtown Madison just two blocks from Capitol Square, is an elegant property connected by skywalk to the Monona Terrace Convention Center. Choose from a variety of guestrooms and suites with spectacular views of the State Capitol or beautiful Lake Monona. With an upscale, urban and residential feel to the rooms and public spaces, the hotel boasts full service dining and bar options as well. Transportation service is provided complimentary to downtown locations, including the University and Kohl Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Madison Monona Terrace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Madison Monona Terrace Hotel Madison
- Hilton Hotel Madison
- Hilton Monona Terrace Hotel Madison
- Madison Hilton