Maybe it was this week, but Hilton's following of my request to not be near the elevator does not seem to be taking. In any case, the room was fine, clean, and the Wi-Fi was good, not great. My complaint with the stay is either the hvac is a constant on and off or on and pretty loud. It didn't make for a great night of sleeping. Also the breakfast set up was a mess. I first had to go to the 14th floor which wasn't open and then down to the main floor where it was overly busy and I couldn't get any hot sauce or a water. In any case, this stay wasn't great, which was disappointing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Madison Monona Terrace, perfectly located in downtown Madison just two blocks from Capitol Square, is an elegant property connected by skywalk to the Monona Terrace Convention Center. Choose from a variety of guestrooms and suites with spectacular views of the State Capitol or beautiful Lake Monona. With an upscale, urban and residential feel to the rooms and public spaces, the hotel boasts full service dining and bar options as well. Transportation service is provided complimentary to downtown locations, including the University and Kohl Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Madison Monona Terrace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Madison Monona Terrace Hotel Madison
- Hilton Hotel Madison
- Hilton Monona Terrace Hotel Madison
- Madison Hilton