“Made to feel at home” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #37 of 61 Hotels in Madison
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Made to feel at home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014

I recently stayed for an extended visit and I really appreciated Tyler, Justine, Cheyanne and Laura. They always smiled and helped in anyway that they could as well as over and above whenever possible. I highly recommend staying with them when visiting Madison.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Morris J

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Huntley, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014

My husband surprised me with a long weekend in Madison and we stayed at the Extended Stay on the far West Side of town. When he called to make the reservation, they asked if it was a special occasion and he told them it was my birthday. They not only gave us a free upgrade, but when we checked in, waiting in our room were a balloon, a card, and a beautiful bouquet of spring flowers! Room was clean and staff were great--thanks, Tyler and all!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Dena S
Belvidere, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2014

We needed a place to stay while my husband was being treated at the UW Clinic for about 6 weeks. Tyler (the manager) and his staff (especially Laura and Justine!) were awesome. They were always helpful and friendly. We felt that we were indeed at our "home away from home". We loved the convenience of the kitchen, allowing us home-cooked meals. And it was conveniently located on the beltline so that we could explore Madison easily. I highly recommend it!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Spokane Valley, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2014

I moved back to Madison to look for work and I only had a certain amount of money to stay for that month. Tyler, the manager was able to come up with a rate that I could afford. He really went out of his way to assist me and in my desperate time of need, it meant the world to me.

The facilities were very clean and most comfortable. It was like having a studio apartment with the kitchen. The bed is the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in. You are given two types of pillows too, soft and firm.

The staff was extra helpful. Linzy, the cleaning associate was so sweet and recommended a cheap cab service and assisted me with bus routes. Justine at the front desk helped with all my extra requests. She printed my plane tickets for me. She printed mail labels when I had to ship out packages. She helped with all my questions.

The location is very safe, close to the bus stop, restaurants, and shopping. I would highly recommend a stay with these great people and with Extended Stay America! Oh yes, really good coffee too!

Ellen

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank elpaulson63
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Madison - Junction Court, responded to this review, 18 February 2014
Thank you for posting such a wonderful review. I am so glad that you enjoyed your clean room and found it be so comfortable. As well, it is great to read that you liked our hotel's location and the service our staff provided you with such great service, especially Linzy.

Thank you again for your kind words. The Staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
Madison, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2014 via mobile

My husband and I moved to Wisconsin from out of state with our 2 dogs. This place was home for a month during the interim of finding a permanent place. Tyler the manger welcomed us and provided great information about Madison during our stay. He gave everything from restaurant recommendations to a realtor. All the staff were excellent! They even provided thanksgiving dinner for all the guest. We would highly recommend 55 Junction Extended Stay whether your staying 1night or many.

• Stayed November 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Madison - Junction Court, responded to this review, 21 January 2014
It is so rewarding to read that you had an excellent experience while staying with us. Thank you for your comments. We are so pleased to hear that we helped make the transition to Madison a pleasant one. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
Madison, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2014

We needed to stay for about 2 months and this place was great, and the staff very friendly and accommodating. They made us feel welcome and did all they could to make the stay as painless as possible. I highly recommend them!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Madison - Junction Court, responded to this review, 14 January 2014
The team and I appreciate your heartfelt remarks. We are glad we were able to make the transition while you were waiting for your new home comfortable. Thank you again for posting your review. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our locations, in the future.
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2014

Had a great staff and room for our new years eve stay in Madison, WI. I am sorry I left confetti all over the room. I own the cleaning staff lunch next time I am there to stay. It was nice to be able to check into the room with out waiting forever. We got into the room and was impressed on the size of the room and the cleanness of it.. Thanks again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Madison - Junction Court, responded to this review, 7 January 2014
Anna - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear you had a safe and enjoyable New Year's, and that you enjoyed your stay. It was a pleasure having you stay with us, confetti and all!

Once more, thank you for posting your review. We loo forward to having you visit us again in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Madison
Extended Stay America - Madison - Old Sauk Rd.
Baymont Inn & Suites Madison West/Middleton WI West
Comfort Suites Madison West
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Madison West
BEST WESTERN West Towne Suites
Fairfield Inn & Suites Madison West/Middleton

Been to Extended Stay America - Madison - Junction Court? Share your experiences!