“Clean, comfortable, great staff”

Extended Stay America - Madison - Junction Court
Ranked #35 of 63 Hotels in Madison
Ithaca, New York
“Clean, comfortable, great staff”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

This place is wonderful - I've been on the road for two weeks and to finally have a kitchenette and cook my own food is great. The place is clean and the bed is comfy. The staff were super helpful and cheery. Highly recommended.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Reviewed 27 March 2014

This is a nice place to stay. I have been there several times before and each time I had a good experience. Clean and functional. It is not intended to be a luxury hotel but I have seen many more expensive places that are neither as clean nor as friendly. I will be a repeat guest.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Ellensburg, Washington
Reviewed 8 March 2014

I was in Madison for a conference and the places close to the Alliant Energy Center were full, so found this online. Great value! Staff is very nice and professional. Free "breakfast to go" a nice touch. Even had tea which is sometimes lacking. Hotels.com has the address incorrectly listed, so beware of that. I wasn't cooking but rooms have nice kitchens. Easy in and out of downtown on the freeway, so even though it's 8 miles or so away, it was only 12-15 minutes. Very quiet area.

Room Tip: All seem quiet.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I recently stayed for an extended visit and I really appreciated Tyler, Justine, Cheyanne and Laura. They always smiled and helped in anyway that they could as well as over and above whenever possible. I highly recommend staying with them when visiting Madison.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Morris J
Huntley, Illinois
Reviewed 24 February 2014

My husband surprised me with a long weekend in Madison and we stayed at the Extended Stay on the far West Side of town. When he called to make the reservation, they asked if it was a special occasion and he told them it was my birthday. They not only gave us a free upgrade, but when we checked in, waiting in our room were a balloon, a card, and a beautiful bouquet of spring flowers! Room was clean and staff were great--thanks, Tyler and all!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Dena S
Belvidere, Illinois
Reviewed 20 February 2014

We needed a place to stay while my husband was being treated at the UW Clinic for about 6 weeks. Tyler (the manager) and his staff (especially Laura and Justine!) were awesome. They were always helpful and friendly. We felt that we were indeed at our "home away from home". We loved the convenience of the kitchen, allowing us home-cooked meals. And it was conveniently located on the beltline so that we could explore Madison easily. I highly recommend it!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Spokane Valley, Washington
Reviewed 13 February 2014

I moved back to Madison to look for work and I only had a certain amount of money to stay for that month. Tyler, the manager was able to come up with a rate that I could afford. He really went out of his way to assist me and in my desperate time of need, it meant the world to me.

The facilities were very clean and most comfortable. It was like having a studio apartment with the kitchen. The bed is the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in. You are given two types of pillows too, soft and firm.

The staff was extra helpful. Linzy, the cleaning associate was so sweet and recommended a cheap cab service and assisted me with bus routes. Justine at the front desk helped with all my extra requests. She printed my plane tickets for me. She printed mail labels when I had to ship out packages. She helped with all my questions.

The location is very safe, close to the bus stop, restaurants, and shopping. I would highly recommend a stay with these great people and with Extended Stay America! Oh yes, really good coffee too!

Ellen

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank elpaulson63
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Madison - Junction Court, responded to this review, 18 February 2014
Thank you for posting such a wonderful review. I am so glad that you enjoyed your clean room and found it be so comfortable. As well, it is great to read that you liked our hotel's location and the service our staff provided you with such great service, especially Linzy.

Thank you again for your kind words. The Staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Madison
Extended Stay America - Madison - Old Sauk Rd.
Best Western West Towne Suites
Fairfield Inn & Suites Madison West/Middleton
Baymont Inn & Suites Madison West/Middleton WI West
Comfort Suites Madison West
Road Star Inn - Madison
Road Star Inn - Madison
#56 of 63 in Madison

Been to Extended Stay America - Madison - Junction Court? Share your experiences!