“Great Hotel!”

Best Western East Towne Suites
Ranked #15 of 64 Hotels in Madison
Reviewed 2 October 2013

The room was a small suite so I had a sleeping area and a couch, tv, lounging area. The bed was very comfortable, lots of pillows. A quiet hotel, I couldn't hear my neighbors at all.The complimentary hot breakfast was the best I've had in a long time. My only complaint is that they didn't have ice makers on every floor. They were on every other floor so I had to travel up a floor to get ice. However, I would definitely stay there again. Good value for all the services. Also, they are located right next to the East Towne Mall and there's plenty of restaurants in the area.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 28 September 2013

This hotel was nice for the most part. The room was good and the staff was friendly and helpful.
There were a couple of issues I did have with the hotel.
When I first checked in, the room that they gave me smelled bad (mildew, I believe that it was due to the excessive amount of rain that Wisconsin had at the beginning of the summer). I let the front desk know and they gave me another room that did not have that smell.
The other issue I had is that they served the same thing for breakfast each day, no variation. We were there for 5 days.
The indoor pool was nice, but the hot tub did not get hot.
All in all for the price this was a fairly good hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 September 2013

I stayed just one night here after a visit to Milwaukee and before catching a flight from Madison back out West. The hotel is fine. There were no problems. Breakfast was good. I was happy that there was a Friday´s across the street, because I had returned the rental car.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Stayed here for business convention and the customer service is exceptional. The staff go out of their way to meet all your needs. Location is fantastic near restaurants and shopping. The rooms are spotless and the bed was very comfortable. The huge television and in-room microwave and refrigerator were a nice extra in the room. I would stay here again when in the Madison area and highly reccommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 September 2013 via mobile

Good overnight option, includes breakfast at a good rate..... Friendly staff, clean room, good wifi...... It was worth the try, if I visit Madison again, I will stay at the same place. The competion around was average 40% more expensive, with staff that can't write their own names....;)

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 21 September 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Best Western East Towne Suites for the first time during my birthday weekend and we thought it was the best hotel we stayed at. I am also a Choice Hotel member. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Wonderful place to stay in Madison. Staff was helpful & friendly. The pool was nice. The room was wonderful. I would recommend this hotel for a relaxing weekend or for a business trip right off the "main drag".

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Travellers also viewed these Madison hotels
7 mi away
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Madison, WI
Super 8 Madison South
Super 8 Madison South
#14 of 64 in Madison

Been to Best Western East Towne Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Western East Towne Suites

Address: 4801 Annamark Dr, Madison, WI 53704-7400
Region: United States > Wisconsin > Madison
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#1 Best Value Hotel in Madison
Price Range: £53 - £94 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Best Western East Towne Suites 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western East Towne Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western East Towne Hotel Madison