My husband, daughter and I stayed here for 2 nights when she visited Univ. of Wisconsin. We were very satisfied with the overall experience. Rooms clean, very quiet & breakfast bar was good. Not the nicest Country Inn and Suites we've stayed at but looked like they were remodeling. The property is very nice with a little pond out back. Grocery store and a Red Robin was across the street which was convenient. The bed was not as comfortable as some of the Country Inns I've stayed. The pillows were small. TV was adequate. As there was no channel guide it was hard to find programs to watch. Those were the only downsides. I gave it a very good because it was clean and quiet which is important to me and the beds although not as comfortable as I'd hoped were still far better than other hotel chains I've stayed in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel at home when you stay at the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson in Madison, WI. Each room features a king or two queen size beds with a microwave, refrigerator, coffeemaker, hair dryer, iron and ironing board. The Free High Speed Internet Access will keep you in touch with work or family. The great central location is just minutes from Downtown Madison, University of Wisconsin and the State Capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Madison reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson, Madison
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Madison Hotel Madison
- Country Inn Monona
- Monona Country Inn