“Best hotel in Madison for the price!”

Extended Stay America - Madison - Old Sauk Rd.
Ranked #43 of 63 Hotels in Madison
Bracknell, United Kingdom
“Best hotel in Madison for the price!”
Reviewed 6 June 2013

My wife and I stopped in Madison and I had chosen the property based on its reviews. The suite was exceptionally large and roomy. The bed was excellent, really firm which meant I got a decent night's sleep after a long drive. The cleanliness, airiness and sheer space of the suite make it the best place I've ever stayed in whilst coming to Madison.
All the front staff were cheerful and extremely happy. The pack and go breakfast might not suit everyone, but whatever is there is ample for a quick start in the morning. I will definitely recommend this property to my friends, family and business associates in the future, and stay here again when I return to Madison.

Room Tip: Choose a King Sized bed. The large beds are excellent for a good night's sleep.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Madison - Old Sauk Rd., responded to this review, 28 June 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write such nice things about our hotel. I am happy you enjoyed a great night's sleep on our new bedding and truly liked our spacious guest rooms. As well, I am glad that the staff was so cheerful and helpful during your stay.

Thank you again for your kind words. We look forward to having you visit again in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 31 May 2013

Stayed in this hotel while visited my brother in Madison.
The location is good, accessible to near by restaurants.
Not much option is breakfast as they dont have fledged breakfast available.
They do have a kitchen and the rooms are quite neat and cozy.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Raleigh NC
Reviewed 22 March 2013

Have now stayed here several times in 2013.
I am on a business budget; needed fairly priced extended stay accommodations.
Been consistently pleased with hotel and especially the staff (all great - caring and cannot help enough). The halls are a bit weary, but don't be fooled, the rooms are nice and new .The gym is basic, BUT they have free passes for a really nice gym down the road.
Staff does little things for you, like give you little bags of ice when you get there, because the ice trays in fridge haven't gelled yet, or for people like me who leave on Friday and come back next week they will hold and even refrigerate items behind the counter - always so considerate!
The best things include free, reliable wifi (never have an issue streaming Netflix etc.), really comfortable and clean rooms, full kitchen with the right utensils for cooking when eating-in. Lazy boy chair, nice LED TVs, enough room to work, relax or eat. Other guests have all been very nice

Room Tip: Third floor is best (top floor) and I like the rooms with two beds because the TV can swing around...
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Madison - Old Sauk Rd., responded to this review, 17 April 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit to Extended Stay America Madison. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Reviewed 25 February 2013

My husband and I stayed at this entended stay for one night while visiting Madison. We found the facilities comfortable, spacious and clean. The room had dishes and a stove (which we used to make popcorn) and a dvd player (which we used to make a fun away-from-home movie night)! The hotel is also in a good location, just off the highway with shopping and food nearby. We thoroughly enjoyed just our one night stay at the extended stay! We will be staying at similar hotels in the future.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such wonderful things about recent stay at our hotel. It's great to hear that you were comfortable and enjoyed the accommodations. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future
West Salem, Wisconsin
Reviewed 7 February 2013

After a great experience last year, we called direct to book again. Paulette was great last year and was just as good this time around. The room was spotless, well maintained, everything worked and the bed was great! Paulette obviously takes great pride in her property and everyone there reflects that attitude! We travel for business every weekend and wish there were more owners and managers and staff like hers. We've already booked for next month.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Kevin Z
Thank you so much for posting a review of Extended Stay America Madison Old Sauk Rd. I truly appreciate your comments regarding your stay. Thank you again for posting your review and sharing your feedback. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.
Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed 1 February 2013

I stayed at this location for 8 months while relocating to Madison and during the building of my new home. I could not have been more satisfied with the whole team at Extended Stay America. Everyone was first class and I believe that all starts at the top. Tyler Mani does a great job of managing the place and staff. He is personable and responsive to any request made by patrons. He ensured I felt comfortable during my stay and the team did their best to host parties and get togethers so that we could meet others staying at the hotel.

I highly recommend staying at this hotel. In addition to the staff, the location and price is spot on.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
MackenzieChicago, Manager at Extended Stay America - Madison - Old Sauk Rd., responded to this review, 4 February 2013
I appreciate the great comments about the staff and hotel in Madison. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know you were comfortable during your 8 months stay!! Hope to see you again soon, even if it is for a shorter stay.
Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed 23 January 2013

On 22 Jan, I woke up to sub-zero temps. My car wouldnt start at 0600 so I went into get a cup of coffee at the front desk lounge area to wait for a battery store to open. Paulette struck a firendly conversation as she always does and we got around to my car troubles. Once I explained my car wouldn't start, she got excited at yet another chance to find a way to go above and beyond in her and her staff's service to me. She went into the office and found me a portable car starter to use. It worked like a charm. She saved me a vacation day and the cost of a new battery.

I had no reason to expect any of this, but it is typicial of the service she and her staff provide daily....awesome!

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Tom B
MackenzieChicago, Manager at Extended Stay America - Madison - Old Sauk Rd., responded to this review, 29 January 2013
Thank you so much for recognizing the staff! I am so happy you did not have to spend all day fixing your battery. The fact the staff had a battery starter is their way of letting you know we try to think of everything. Come back and see us soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Madison
Extended Stay America - Madison - Junction Court
Baymont Inn & Suites Madison West/Middleton WI West
Fairfield Inn & Suites Madison West/Middleton
Road Star Inn - Madison
Road Star Inn - Madison
#53 of 63 in Madison
Comfort Suites Madison West
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Madison West

Been to Extended Stay America - Madison - Old Sauk Rd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Madison - Old Sauk Rd.

Property: Extended Stay America - Madison - Old Sauk Rd.
Address: 45 Junction Ct, Madison, WI 53717-2159 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Madison - West)
Region: United States > Wisconsin > Madison
#17 Business Hotel in Madison
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Madison - Old Sauk Rd. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Extended Stay, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Madison - Old Sauk Rd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Madison - West Hotel Madison