“The salads are outstanding...”
Review of Fuzzy's Taco Shop - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fuzzy's Taco Shop
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I've been a number of times for the tacos, fish tacos, fajitas, etc... but then I saw one of their salads. Seriously? They are magnificent and a heck of a deal. I doubt I'll ever get anything else again.

There are newer reviews for Fuzzy's Taco Shop

Reviewed 15 January 2014

Generous portions! The nachos had plenty of toppings and the soft shell tacos were great an even balance of meat, veggies, and feta.. I wish they had one in my neck of the woods!

Reviewed 22 December 2013

Great place to get a quick bit. Esp on Tuesdays $1.25/taco. Get extra 'fuzzy' which is the powder they put on. Solid place to watch a football game, if it's not your team.

1  Thank Maaz A
Reviewed 15 September 2013

We stopped on a Wednesday for the margaritas for $1.25 and to try the fish tacos. I got two tacos (one fish, one pork) and two sides--the person taking our order suggested the potatoes and the special beans. We also got some chips and salsa. We took our drinks outside and waited for the food. The salsa was thick and had good flavor. The chips were warm. The food seemed to take a while to arrive. Unfortunately my side of beans was lukewarm, so I walked them back in and they microwaved them for me. I was a little surprised they didn't just give me a new side of beans. The tacos were excellent and the potatoes were hot and spicey. We enjoyed sitting out front watching people go by, but there was a fair amount of traffic noise. Definitely a place we will try again.

1  Thank aquadroplet
Reviewed 5 November 2012

Loved my breakfast burrito! (potato and egg!), fast and friendly service!! looks like families like it a lot too!