GrandStay Hotel & Suites Madison
US$107
US$161
US$151
Agoda.com
Sheraton Madison Hotel(Madison)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$211
US$151
Agoda.com
  • Pool
All reviewsgrand staybasketball hoopliving roomfull kitchenkitchen areafrench toastgreat place to stayexercise roombiscuits and gravywafflesvery nice staybeds were very comfortablecomplimentary breakfastfront desk staffdishwasherratesinterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 November 2011

I stayed at this hotel for nine months while I was temporarily working out of town. This hotel is truly a home away from home for many reasons. First, the customer service at the GrandStay Madison is unbeatable. Amy and her staff were always available to assist with all my needs. They were professional yet personable, which is just what I needed while away from home. They took time to make me feel appreciated, and all knew my name. My room was spacious, clean and well-maintained. I loved having a kitchenette, and a bedroom that was separate from the rest of my room. Every morning I was cheerfully served breakfast, of great variety. I cannot say enough good about this hotel. I may have another project to complete in Madison in the future, and wouldn't dream of staying anywhere but the GrandStay Madison.

Reviewed 9 November 2011

When I arrived at the GrandStay in Madison, I immediately noticed this facility's fabulous customer service. The staff was personable, professional and respectful and went above and beyond to make my husband and I comfortable and happy. I have never experienced such amazing service at any hotel! In addition to the great customer service, the facility was very clean and well maintained. Our room contained a kitchenette, and the bedroom was separate from the kitchette and the couch/TV area. There was plenty of space to accommodate us; the room was spacious and comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was delicous and full of variety including hot scrambled eggs, bacon, waffles, fruit, yogurt....I could go on and on! The customer service at breakfast was exceptional as well. The pool and hot tub were clean, as was our room and all the common areas. Even though this hotel services alot of business people, our children felt comfortable there as well. An onsite swingset/slide was a hit with them, as well as the close proximity to the East Towne Mall and tons of stores and restaurants. If I am ever in the Madison area, this will be the ONLY place I stay.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 November 2011

Good rooms, older TVs but nice to have the separate bedrooms with kitchenette. O

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed 8 November 2011

These guys do business just like I do!! We booked the meeting room for a small company training session here. I was 100% impressed by the level of service we received from Amy and her staff. Everyone at the Grandstay was always happy, smiling and ready/willing to help us with anything we needed. These guys went above and beyond for us!!!!

The hotel was clean, well kept, very nicely decorated and well maintained. Breakfast was awesome even, and we were only there for a 2-day business meeting! The amenities are very nice and just all around awesome.

For now, the grandstay is the hotel of choice for my company and personal trips to Madison and I will plan to stay there whenever I am in the Madison area, which is ALOT. I couldn't recommend this place enough.

Room Tip: Rooms in the rear of the hotel back up to a residential area which is very quiet.
Reviewed 7 November 2011

GrandStay Residential Suites welcomed us as if they had already met us before. This was the perfect place to meet clients and fit our budget. Every time we had a request to accommodate my clients, it was handled promptly and professionally. The conference rooms were set up and exceeded our expectations. Thank you GrandStay!
See you again soon,