GrandStay Hotel & Suites Madison
Comfort Inn Madison - Downtown(Madison)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$100
US$243
US$213
  • Pool
Super 8 Madison South(Madison)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$248
US$230
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Sheraton Madison Hotel(Madison)(Great Value!)
US$101
Sheraton.com
Best Western East Towne Suites(Madison)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$85
All reviewsgrand staybasketball hoopliving roomfull kitchenkitchen areafrench toastgreat place to stayexercise roombiscuits and gravywafflesvery nice staybeds were very comfortablecomplimentary breakfastfront desk staffdishwasherratesinterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 October 2013

I travel for living so I am away from home all year long, minus holidays, vacation ect... The staff made my stay there like home as much as possible. I "lived" at the GrandStay for 3 months, and it was a very pleasant experience. The rooms are nice and spacious along with all the necessities for you to make a dinner of your own. I again can not stress enough how well treated by the staff I was. Whenever my travels take me to the Madison area, whether it is 1 night or a month, I will always know I have a place to call home.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Joseph R, Manager at GrandStay Hotel & Suites Madison, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

It,s hard to find words for all of these great reviews so ill keep it simple, Thank You! Without people taking time out of their days to write such great reviews we would not be one of madison's top rated hotels on tripadvisor and other top rated sites. We at grandstay are sooo happy that you have found a home away from home and hope to see you everytime you come into town. It was a pleasure having you here and know that when you come back we will have more bags and bags of coffee waiting for you! thanks again for the review and we will see you soon

Reviewed 7 October 2013

We very much enjoyed staying here. The room was spacious and met our needs perfectly. We really liked the fridge and microwave as we have small children, so we were able to store milk and other drinks. Will certainly be staying here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your kind words! we at the Grandstay are excited to be a part of each and every persons life that walks through our door. And thank you for the complements on our extended stay setup. With full size refrigerators stove tops and seperated bedrooms it really is a home away from home.

Reviewed 27 September 2013

We only spent 1 night as we were just passing through. It was a nice room with a kitchen (Full size refrig., stove, sink, toaster, dishes etc). They need to clean the grills on the air conditioning system, but other than that it was a nice place to stay.

They only have queen size (no King) beds. Room had a separate area for the bedroom which was very nice.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for the review. we are glad that you enjoyed our facility. I will make sure that we follow up with checking our ac grills to ensure that every guest is 100% satisfied! hope to see you again soon!!!

Reviewed 23 September 2013

I stayed for business purposes and was not in the room often. The kitchen was wonderful, as it allowed me to cook my own meals, a very important factor to me. The facility was clean and quiet. The staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Teresa C
Reviewed 19 September 2013

4 night, 5 day reservation for a conference. Love the "extended stay" concept except there is zero padding/noise reduction. You can hear the people above you, below you and outside in the hall. Morning breakfast was so-so, nothing to write home about. Work out room was claustrophobic, no windows and no fan. Panic-attach inducing. Nice to have the refrigerator/kitchen setup for meals. Rates were a joke just because of a huge conference in town - 250+/night. Outrageous.

Would I come back? Not sure.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Joseph R, Manager at GrandStay Hotel & Suites Madison, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2013

Thank you for your review tammy! We are continually upgrading our hotel, and we hope to include such improvements in the future. You can look forward to brand new carpet and flat screen tvs being installed this month. Im so sorry that the fan in the workout room was out of order, I personally went out and purchased a brand new fan for our work out area. I know with as many people that stayed with us for the conference it may have been noisey and we appoligize for the disruption and hope in the future you will choose us as your hotel provider while traveling through town.We appreciate you taking your time to write this review and hope you may stay with us again soon.